Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sanborn7

New Rave Location

I was wondering where the rave location is going to be for 2012?

I've been going to these for a few years now and I did not care for the new location. Yes, there's more room but being at the bottom of the convention in the concert room only made it incredibly unbearable because there was little air circulating. It seemed like it all just got trapped in the room. Eventually the room couldn't handle all that sweat and odor would seep upstairs and made it pretty bad for people just wandering in the con.

I have to admit, I do miss the Camden Lobby. You could see the stars and the moon and the night sky and it was really cool. There was just NOT enough room, though..

As someone who never goes to the Rave, I loved the new location because it was so out of the way and didn't interfere with the rest of the con at all ^_^*

I have to admit, I do miss the Camden Lobby. You could see the stars and the moon and the night sky and it was really cool. There was just NOT enough room, though..

Too much empty room is bad too.