Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfy Lee

The 'Did you see me?" Thread

There's one every year, the infamous thread of 'Did you see me?'.

Well! Let's go with pictures!

As for me, I was a (perhaps only) Zelda: Wind Waker Medli. Most likely hanging with a toon Link.

I was also in a partial fursuit that was mostly grey, brown, and a tiny bit of black. I had horns, piercings, and hooves. As well as an Army pull-string bag.

Post who you were here! :>

[[sorry is this exists already, I didn't see one]]

Yu Narukami on Friday and Saturday! I was lacking the Yasogami symbols on my shirt though :P

I can't find any pictures, but the iconic ones are me high 5ing Izanagi at the 1:00 shoot and attacking with my paper crane at the midnight shoot ;3

Thursday: pink Sweet Lolita

Friday: Zatsune Miku (Black wig, black red and gray outfit) w/ Celty and Link

Saturday: Maka Albarn with scythe w/ Medusa and Haruhi Suzimiya

Sunday: same lolita

Friday I was Inori Yuzuriha, Asami Sato, and Catherine for the midnight shoot, and Saturday I was Hibari[Double H] from Mawaru peguindrum, and then Catherine from 6 pm until well after midnight! I believe I was the only Catherine at both shoots haha!

I was the tengu Kuroumaru (Nurarihyon no Mago/Nura: Rise of the Youkai Clan) early Friday.

I switched in and out of Yukiko Amagi and beauty pageant Teddie (both from Persona 4) on Friday and Saturday. For Teddie I had a crossdressing Yosuke with me (and I probably was holding a Teddie plush) and for Yukiko I had a Chie with me and we both had the mustachio'd prank glasses xDDD

If you took a picture or you know where we can find some please do tell us!! We'd love to see them :)

I switched in and out of Yukiko Amagi and beauty pageant Teddie (both from Persona 4) on Friday and Saturday. For Teddie I had a crossdressing Yosuke with me (and I probably was holding a Teddie plush) and for Yukiko I had a Chie with me and we both had the mustachio'd prank glasses xDDD

If you took a picture or you know where we can find some please do tell us!! We'd love to see them :)

Friday and Saturday night I was the Imperial Royal Guard from Star Wars. I unfortunately missed out on the Star Wars photoshoot but lots of people took my pic when I was standing guard at the bottom of the stairs in the second Pratt Street lobby.

I was the really detailed Garen, The might of Demacia on Friday and Saturday.

Friday I was Double D from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Saturday I was Hunter S. Thompson / Raul Duke From Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas (the one who actually shaved his head for the costume)

I was the greek mythical gorgon Medusa. Anyone see me? I had a head full of snakes and a green corset with a bustle skirt.

I was in a full zubat fursuit friday, and a nidorina partial suit for saturday c:.

I was in a full zubat fursuit friday, and a nidorina partial suit for saturday c:.

I was Apollo Justice on Saturday!

The best picture of myself I have is this and it includes my friend being Klavier as well as my friend being Murphy Pendleton.

We'd all like to know if anyone saw us/took pictures of us!

I was Ryu from Breath of Fire III, just like the avatar here! I took a few photos of me because I needed them for my new site, but I'm curious if any of the forum goers snapped a pic. I didn't get many photos taken, but I did get in a few. :3

You would've seen me in full cosplay Saturday, though without the breastplate Sunday night. That thing left my shoulders very tender. >_<

Also, lL0tus, I did see you and want to get a pic of you, but I think I had some other circumstances occur where I couldn't. I liked it though!

Hello to all!

I'm hoping to get pictures of my friend and I as formal Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist. (I wore a suit and she wore a red dress with the back tattoo/burns showing). It was our first time out in those outfits so I'd love to see how they turned out in pictures!

I was a Ho-oh with large felt wings on Friday and Sunday, I was also a Raver/Punk Rock Princess Celestia at Saturday and had a her Sun cutie mark bag

Hello to all!

I'm hoping to get pictures of my friend and I as formal Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist. (I wore a suit and she wore a red dress with the back tattoo/burns showing). It was our first time out in those outfits so I'd love to see how they turned out in pictures!

Friday and Saturday I was Hitsugaya Toshiro.

On Saturday I was Ciel Phantomhive. I was dressed in Black/White, but WITHOUT an eyepatch, so people could see I was wearing the pentagram contact. Did anyone get photos of/with me?

I was The Protagonist/Yu Narukami from Persona 4, and at the 1:00 Persona photoshoot there was a shot of me and Izanagi with me on the ground and him standing over me with the sword. I also put Adachi in a chokehold in another picture.

i was the cowboy deadpool on fri if any one has a pic of that i would realy love to see it please

I was Nikaido from Dorohedoro on Saturday! She's my profile pic. Black (paintball) helmet with tall black bunny ears and a jacket over a black bra.

I was with a team of guys in morph suits. Red, yellow, black, white, camo, and purple. I was the yellow one with a twilight sparkle wig and tail. We were just going around dancing and doing random things.

My friend and I were cosplaying as Daft Punk but only for the Saturday night dance.

We had a bunch of a ravers get pictures with us and would love to see even just one of them. There was at least one staff member who also got a picture of us.

I was a Ho-oh with large felt wings on Friday and Sunday, I was also a Raver/Punk Rock Princess Celestia at Saturday and had a her Sun cutie mark bag

http://www.facebook....=3&l=3315e502c4

Shots of you in the pokemon shoot fri, but they didn't come out very well. Stupid lighting.

During the day on Friday, three friends and I dressed as the Sanzo Party from Saiyuki Reload. It was actually rather funny-- it felt like we got recognized and had more photos taken in those few hours than all of the convention last year, so hopefully someone has a few shots up!

Friday I was Jonathan Morris from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (I had a Charlotte Aulin with me).

Saturday I was Colonello from Katekyo Hitman Reborn (I was with Lal Mirch).

Hi there, guys! I'm looking for photos of my friends and I!

Friday - I was Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning without a gunblade with a girl Kyuubey gijinka in a dress and Shura from Ao no Exorcist.

Saturday - Lightning again for the morning and Final Fantasy meet, then I was an Assassin’s Creed minstrel with two other minstrels at the Assassin’s Creed meet and for the rest of the day.

Thanks in advance!

Saturday I was as Team Rocket Grunts. I think most of you guys did seen me before; and just yeah taking alot of picture with some guys as those character, yup. I think you guys did seen me before.

This is doing a ready pose, with a my best and favorite pokemon Lucario:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100802288848629.2662451.11805296#!/photo.php?fbid=344662415610149&set=a.344661422276915.82016.100001991810715&type=3&theater

Let me know if you guys seen me? Thank.

Anyone get pictures of me? I was dressed up Friday and Saturday as Amon from Avatar: Legend of Korra. I had white sneakers on to stand out from the other Amons.

I was dressed up as a Green Monkey from Legends of the Hidden Temple. You would've probably seen me with my brother who was a Purple Parrot. Anyone got pics?

I was the only person cool enough to cosplay as The Dude from the Big Lebowski. The Dude Abides.

My friend and I were cosplaying Neuro and yako from majin tantei nougami neuro series on friday mid afternoon and Saturday :)!

Friday and Saturday i was tobi, the masked ninja from Naruto. I've only seen two tobi's throughout the convention. One of them was me. If you got any pics, feel free to share them :)

I was Sweeney on Friday and one of the (I think) around 7 Jack Sparrows on Saturday. lol

If anyone has a pic of me, I'd love to see it

I was the short asian Sweeney and Jack Sparrow in case anyone needed to know :(