Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luffy343

Anyone go to 18+ Wristbands and have fun?

Hey everyone I was a Gofer at 18+ Wristbands and just wanted to know what everyone thought of how the lines and staffing did for the booth. Any comments, questions or concerns? Please let me know :)

I went through the line two different days. It was very fast. One of those, "There wasn't anything that stuck out as being annoying" situations. Of course, I'm not at the age anymore where they really need to look HARD at my ID. (sigh) sad.png

Even if the line seemed long, it went by really fast. A friend almost forgot to get her wristband for Battle Royale and got in the line. She texted us that the line was long and she didn't think she'd make it in time. But then we found her at the screening less than ten minutes later. She was surprised the line had moved so quickly. So thank you!

I have to agree with everyone else. I went to get a wristband twice and the line moved super fast and smoothly. I was annoyed I had to remove my mask because it is a pain to take on and off, but I totally understand why.

That's great to hear :) and I am sorry about the masks but I'm glad everyone understands why. (we all know the legal hoops lol)

I went through the line two different days. It was very fast. One of those, "There wasn't anything that stuck out as being annoying" situations. Of course, I'm not at the age anymore where they really need to look HARD at my ID. (sigh) sad.png

I kept my Friday wristband on through Saturday (it survived the shower), so I only stood in line once, but it was quick, easy and generally painless.

All I ended up using it for was to check out the 18+ art show though... (on a tangent, are we ever going to get a sign indicating that it's back there? I have a feeling the lack of signage leads a lot of people to have no idea it exists.)

Youjik33 > Totally agree about the signage for the 18+ art show. I've been of age to go in there for a few years now but never have been because I always forget it exists thanks to the lack of signs.

As a Gofer who worked 18+ Wristbands on Friday night, when everything was just starting and things were really hectic, it's great to hear people weren't too disgruntled. \o/