Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alxmissanime

Missed nintendo connections

Hi! I seen a ton of con goers with 3D's! And I had some friend codes written down but were lost in the fray. Anyone want to trade friend codes?

jtgamer    0

my friend code is 1118-0308-5791. I also use swapnote when i am not playing pokemon and mario kart. currently enjoying new super mario bros 2 at the moment

Dian    0

Okay... so, there was this guy. I'm not sure exactly what he was cosplaying, but he was in a suit, I think. I really didn't look at him much, because I was trying not to look at anyone at the time.

He took a picture of me and a Jack Sparrow with my phone for me. I was the Pirate girl with the red bandana, white blouse, black corset and long, brown skirt.. and I was on the verge of tears, for my own personal reasons.

He kept asking, "Miss, are you okay?" And I insisted that I was.

But anyway, I just wanted to thank this guy for his concern. <3 He seemed to genuinely care, which you don't see a lot of.

So... thankyou, random guy! You were very sweet.

Dian    0

Okay... so, there was this guy. I'm not sure exactly what he was cosplaying, but he was in a suit, I think. I really didn't look at him much, because I was trying not to look at anyone at the time.

He took a picture of me and a Jack Sparrow with my phone for me. I was the Pirate girl with the red bandana, white blouse, black corset and long, brown skirt.. and I was on the verge of tears, for my own personal reasons.

He kept asking, "Miss, are you okay?" And I insisted that I was.

But anyway, I just wanted to thank this guy for his concern. <3 He seemed to genuinely care, which you don't see a lot of.

So... thankyou, random guy! You were very sweet.