Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QuinnTheSpazz

2013 Price?

Question

My friend heard that Otakon registration would cost $100 this year. I thought that seemed like a big jump from this past year and I tried to tell her that, but she said the person that told her is a member of the D.C. Anime club and refused to believe me, so I thought what better way to settle this than by asking otakon itself? Is there any bit of truth to this or is it just a rumor? I thank you in advance.

5 answers to this question

Pure rumor. We haven't even voted on our 2013 budget yet, we have not decided on or announced rates for 2013. So as far as we are concerned, this is RUMOR. Not fact.

My friend heard that Otakon registration would cost $100 this year. I thought that seemed like a big jump from this past year and I tried to tell her that, but she said the person that told her is a member of the D.C. Anime club and refused to believe me, so I thought what better way to settle this than by asking otakon itself? Is there any bit of truth to this or is it just a rumor? I thank you in advance.

If I hit the lottery it will be free. I reccomend this be the policy of all members.

Heres to hoping!