Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

esw01407

2015 dates

Question

9 answers to this question

Interesting.  If true then they're jumping from January to March the following year?  Only 2000 attendees expected.

I would take it with a grain of salt. It may not be accurate, and I wouldn't swear to whether we've actually got our 2015 dates confirmed yet -- wouldn't be the first time someone jumped the gun, or that a held date wound up out on the web.

Off the top of my head, I don't know if that's actually locked in or not; probably best to treat it as dates they may be holding for us. 

March would be an awesome month to do it in.

The dates they are showing are incorrect.  I don't know why they have us placed out in March.. 

I agree. March is a much better time for a con. Most importantly it give time for the bank balance to recover from XMAS.

Eh, March conflicts with Anime Boston and Sakura-Con. But I guess if you're continuing to shoot for "small and cozy" that won't be a big concern.

Looks like next year will be AFTER the CES rather than BEFORE it like this year.  CES sounds like it was fun this year with CEOs throwing other CEOs out of their parties.