Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joecrouse

am I imagining things or is Otakon Vegas sharing Planet Hollywood

with Mrs Brittney Spears.

If so what are the odds that

1 the first concert will have at least 1 or more Full rows of Anime characters.

2 Some folks in Costume will get mistaken for Show crew

3 someone Cosplays brittney and Out sings her..

4 Someone Crossplays Brittney and does it better than Brittney herself?

Other long shot scenarios...

My understanding is that she is performing at the Planet Hollywood, and will be for the long term, but I believe that the theater that she's in is actually in the larger complex attached to the Planet Hollywood (so it's not really in our immediate vicinity).

bah.  what fun is that man.

I mean

She walks in the wrong door a sea, nay a host of people dressed in costume... nobody notices her... Hilarity ensues.

A hotel con in vegas is Prime for wacky hijinx to ensue.  Depending on how sleep deprived you are its gotta be (for the uninitiated) as sureal as walking into an elvis convention..

Linkin Park is coming to Vegas on the 10th. I'm more disappointed I'll miss that.

bah.  what fun is that man.

I mean

She walks in the wrong door a sea, nay a host of people dressed in costume... nobody notices her... Hilarity ensues.

A hotel con in vegas is Prime for wacky hijinx to ensue.  Depending on how sleep deprived you are its gotta be (for the uninitiated) as sureal as walking into an elvis convention..

actually I was going to point out that Jordan Carver was Staying at Planet Hollywood over the weekend She mentioned some cosplayers recognized her. I joked she should have visited the Funmation Booth. (-=

I forgot to mention the guy dressed up as an auto bot complete with working lights. It's hard to tell where the cosplay ends and Vegas begins.

yea... That was going to be my next question... Vegas is kinda like NY and LA.. Nothing is to weird/odd/Unusual for either of them So if a herd full of costumed folks just wander through somewhere.. It may not even be noticed.