Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fadamor

Otakon Scores Another World Premiere!

Last Summer, it was the three additional episodes of Oreimo 2. Tomorrow at 3:30 PM PST, Funimation is presenting the World Premiere of "Space Dandy". As with the Oreimo 2 episodes, this will be shown here before it's aired on Toonami OR in Japan!  Funimation will be adding it as the lead-off anime on Toonami Saturdays, but FIRST, we get to see it here! We've been asked not to give out spoilers, but I think it's safe to say that "Boobies" will be heavily featured in the anime. wub.png

Actually, the episode was leaked online by a Japanese torrent group that was able to break into the servers of the streaming company, so it's not really a "world premiere" any more. I'm honestly surprised they haven't cancelled the premiere event yet, since usually the Japanese are very unhappy when this sort of thing happens and tend to punish all of us by pulling the shows in retaliation.

I can't answer to that. Maybe they're too embarassed that it was a Japanese hacker group that spoiled it for Funimation?

In any case, I couldn't give spoilers even if I wanted to. I spent all of Saturday laid up in bed with the flu (or something). So I missed the world premiere. sad.png  (No, it wasn't "Con Crud". I was starting to have symptoms on Thursday night.)