Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGTxGiggleFairy

Where EXACTLY do we pick up our badges?

Question

I know they say at the convention center everywhere, that's kind of a given, but where at, at the convention center? Considering there is about a billion entrances to it. This is my first time going, so just wanna make sure i don't get lost and actually get my badge, help would be appreciated D:

4 answers to this question

First place you should go is the Pratt Street Lobby:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.286326,-76.618968,3a,75y,133.82h,81.76t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sBhHYFSKahMacw4hoLzDa0g!2e0

There will be a big line and a bunch of staff.  Ask someone (preferably Otakon staff) which direction the line goes.  Make sure you get in the correct line.  If you pre-registered, make sure you get in the pre-registered line.  If you are registering on-site (pre-registering is faster and easier!) make your you get in the regular registration line.

Look for the long line. follow the long line till the end.

Ask the folks which long line they are in.

Pre Reg or Same day Pick up.

FYI : Staff are easy to spot. They wear black T-shirts with large white block letters that say "Staff" on them..located on the  left front , and logo of the mascots with the words "Otakon Staff" on the back.They also have laminated badges identifying them as staff.

Here are the entrances labeled for your convenience:

BCC-Lobbies.png