Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greatsg

Shoujo Rock Heaven Playlist

Question

Had a lot of people asking about this, so here's the list of videos we played at the Shoujo Rock Heaven panel. Song title first followed by artist.

“Take My Chance” – Doll$Boxx

“Soran Bushi A Go Go” – Pinky Chicks clip

"Noraneko (live)"– Girls clip

“Watashi wa Arashi” – Show-Ya

“Riding on a Rocket” – Shonen Knife

“Drop the Gun” – 54 Nude Honeys

“Rock (live)” – GO!GO!7188 “

"Good Days” –ZONE clip

“Run to the Future” –Cyntia

“Bara Bara” –Kinoko Hotel

“Ginger” -Exist†trace

“Sharp ♯ (live) –Negoto

“Stand by Me” – Stereopony

“Negai Kiss” – Flip

“Doki Doki Morning” – Babymetal clip

Thanks for attending, and remember, some of these artists like FLiP and Steropony can be found on iTunes and/or Amazon. Others have CDs available to import easily through CDJapan!

If you have feedback on the panel, please post it in the feedback thread!

5 answers to this question

This was my favorite panel at Otakon. I love rock and metal, and hearing new stuff is always fun. Sad to say I won't be at Atlanta and I would really love to see what else you guys have in store. If possible could you put a list of some of the acts we didn't get to see at Otakon. And I have to say I haven't stopped listening to Doll$Boxx since I got home.

I'm having a hard time trying to find this  “Negai Kiss” – Flip.     I remember seeing a music video for it, but for some reason I've got no luck with it showing up when I search for it.

I'm having a hard time trying to find this  “Negai Kiss” – Flip.     I remember seeing a music video for it, but for some reason I've got no luck with it showing up when I search for it.

This was my favorite panel at Otakon. I love rock and metal, and hearing new stuff is always fun. Sad to say I won't be at Atlanta and I would really love to see what else you guys have in store. If possible could you put a list of some of the acts we didn't get to see at Otakon. And I have to say I haven't stopped listening to Doll$Boxx since I got home.