Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meguca

A wig seller in the dealer's room

Question

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me identify a certain wig seller. My sister and I have been pouring over the vendor list but haven't seemed to find who we are looking for.

Anyway, I know that this wig seller was not arda or the five wits, and i'm fairly certain it wasn't animestuffstore either.

They were in the middle-ish of the DR and their booth was half wigs and half general anime/kawaii stuff (I think they were selling plushies/alpacas?). the way their wig half was set up is that you could sort of walk "in" to the booth and practically touch the wigs. I distinctly remember a long curly two tone purple wig and a pastel blend wig (what we are/were considering buying) amongst the wigs on the wall

if by any chance someone knows who/what i'm talking about, that would be awesoeme P:

5 answers to this question

It wasn't Tasty Peach Studios, was it?  For some reason I cannot remember if they were selling wigs at the convention or not, but they were selling a bunch of general kawaii stuff.  If it's not them, it should be pretty easy to cross off because they were the only booth selling the zombie alpacas.

Zombie Alpacas? mellow.png

Do you remember the booth address by any chance? If you still have your program book you can try to find its location on the map in the book and check which dealers were at that address in the dealers list.

Yep that booth you are talking about is totally Tasty Peach Studios!

Contact them on their website and maybe they can work something out for you.