Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orcmonkey2000

Nerdy flasks in DR

Question

I was reminded today of a dealer in the DR I saw on Sunday selling flasks with various anime and video game characters on them. I remember seeing a couple of League of Legends ones and a Senketsu one, if those ring a bell for anyone. I regret not getting one of the Senketsu ones but my friend and I were on our way to the Yoshiki concert and I passed it up. Anyone have any idea who the dealer may have been and if they have an online store I could check out?

3 answers to this question

I'm looking at the list of dealers and it sounds like it may have been "Undiscovered Treasures" . Their description: I sell jewelry (sterling, costume, Steampunk, Goth, Science Fiction-themed, and semiprecious) as well as curios (typically netsuke and ojime carvings, brocades, and teapots, cups, and sets).

I'm looking at the list of dealers and it sounds like it may have been "Undiscovered Treasures" . Their description: I sell jewelry (sterling, costume, Steampunk, Goth, Science Fiction-themed, and semiprecious) as well as curios (typically netsuke and ojime carvings, brocades, and teapots, cups, and sets).