Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adaxus

Official (?) "Did You Take My Photo?" Thread

I guess I'll start it off, since I don't see one yet.

On Friday and Saturday, I was the Dunkmaster Darius with a giant freakin' basketball hoop.  It had lots of blood on it.  I attended both League of Legends photoshoots, but was wondering if someone had my photo by myself in their stash.  This was super popular on Friday, hence the encore on Saturday.

On Sunday, I was dressed as Delsin Rowe from Infamous: Second Son.

I was Mamimi Samejima from FLCL. Pretty sure I was the only one…? One guy who took my picture asked if he could put it online so there's at least 1 photo out there somewhere...

Friday- Dr. Doom

Saturday- WW2 Captain America

Friday - Erina Pendelton (joestar) - often seen with a Speedwagon

Saturday - Yasuho with a triangle patterned shirt

both from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (pts 1, 8 respectively)

On Saturday, I was the Kid from Bastion, and on Sunday, I was Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa :) Thanks to everyone who complimented me on my cosplays! :D

I was Captain Jack Harkness in prereg line

Friday and Saturday I was Castiel from Supernatural/ John Constantine from Constantine/Hellblazer. Also photos from the Supernatural photoshoot would be amazing as it was fun.

Sunday I was Centurion Rory Pond from Doctor Who

Friday I was Nouhime (avatar) from Sengoku Basara. My husband was in a men's kimono.

Saturday I was Queen Beryl and my husband was Queen Metalia from Sailor Moon. I was the La Reconquista (musical) Beryl with the giant curly red wig and armor.

Sunday we were Ranma, both male and female.

Thanks in advance!

Friday I was Nouhime (avatar) from Sengoku Basara. My husband was in a men's kimono.

Saturday I was Queen Beryl and my husband was Queen Metalia from Sailor Moon. I was the La Reconquista (musical) Beryl with the giant curly red wig and armor.

Thanks in advance!

OHH MY god I loved your Beryl armor and Metalia costumes!!! Excellent job, you looked so cool!

I took your photos during the SM photoshoot

I'll throw my hat (wig?) in as well!

My family dressed as Chi-chi, Goku and Gohan from Dragonball Z on Friday (pic!)  We were stopped about a zillion times, I'd love to see some of the pics!  I think you all trained my baby to think that conventions are just when people take photos of you. 

On Saturday night I wore Wicked Lady / Black Lady from 'Sailor Moon', but it was just at the arena for the masquerade and a little while at the Marriot Inner Harbor: Camden Yards. 

Please send me a message, or tag the pic Level Up Cosplay on facebook or @laurilizzle on IG, thanks!

Thanks in advance!

Loved your Beryl costume and skit, congrats on Best in Show! 

Here's the silly pic Lizzy took of us after the masquerade- https://www.facebook.com/DizzyLizzyCostuming/posts/701484896623458:0?hc_location=ufi

Sorry I read through everyone's requests but I am sad to say I missed you guys.

Here is mine -

Friday - Super Sonico in blue camo kitty hoodie (with a black guitar first half of the day) and with a Manager Kitamura (first half of the day)

Saturday - Progressive Insurance Commerical Lady - Flo

message me here or PM me if you took my photo. :)

My family dressed as Chi-chi, Goku and Gohan from Dragonball Z on Friday (pic!)  We were stopped about a zillion times, I'd love to see some of the pics!  I think you all trained my baby to think that conventions are just when people take photos of you. 

On Saturday night I wore Wicked Lady / Black Lady from 'Sailor Moon', but it was just at the arena for the masquerade and a little while at the Marriot Inner Harbor: Camden Yards. 

Please send me a message, or tag the pic Level Up Cosplay on facebook or @laurilizzle on IG, thanks!

Thanks in advance!

Here's the silly pic Lizzy took of us after the masquerade- https://www.facebook.com/DizzyLizzyCostuming/posts/701484896623458:0?hc_location=ufi

I think I saw you.

Friday morning, my friend and I were Mako and Gamagoori from Kill la Kill. (pic)

Saturday morning, my other friend and I were Kazooie and Banjo from Banjo Kazooie. (pic)

I got a photo of your guys' KLK cosplay I think!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11792077_876650999089326_2619392811984705226_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

I was dressed as a pregnant manga version Princess Serenity and my husband was Prince Endymion. Was really bummed we didn't get to do the photo suite and was hoping someone had some good pics of us!

Friday and Saturday, I was Loke from Fairy Tail. I might have been the only Loke who was wearing his own celestial key as a necklace. Also I wowed the crowd at the official shoot on Friday stealing a kiss from one of the Lucys. If I could get all the fairy tail pictures that would be just awesome.

Done deal.

As for me I was Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou with guns coming out of my ears. On the right here.

Friday morning, my friend and I were Mako and Gamagoori from Kill la Kill. (pic)

Saturday morning, my other friend and I were Kazooie and Banjo from Banjo Kazooie. (pic)

I got a photo of your guys' KLK cosplay I think!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11792077_876650999089326_2619392811984705226_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Ahhh yeah! That's us! Thanks for sharing!!

Hiya! Here are my cosplays below~

Thursday: I was in line with my husband as a pair of Team Rocket grunts~ I had pink hair with white thigh high socks~ Pic (lol expressions)

Friday: Lisbeth from Sword Art Online~ Pic

Late Friday/Saturday: Sakuya from Touhou Project~ (My husband is dressed as Captain Murasa in this shot) Pic

Sunday: Fem!Luigi, along with my husband who is Mario~ Pic

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I was Nagisa from Free. I usually had on a purple flower crown. I can't find ANY photos from our Free! photoshoot at 2pm at the McKeldin fountains on Saturday. I know I was in those. If anyone has them, please share! We also went to the indoor fountains and took pictures. It seemed pretty popular so someone has to have the pictures to it.

Any photos of Taichi and Jou from Digimon Adventure 01 out there?

We were in costume for most of Saturday afternoon but had to change out since my wig was getting very very droopy. My goggles also would have been around my neck in these photos, since the darn things just wouldn't stay up.

Emergency repairs were made for Sunday, so we were in costume all day and my goggles were rightly on my head. We were at the Digimon photoshoot for the beginning, but couldn't stay for the entire thing. Many apologies to anyone who was there :c

Thanks in advance!

OHH MY god I loved your Beryl armor and Metalia costumes!!! Excellent job, you looked so cool!

I took your photos during the SM photoshoot

Thank you! Do you have those up anywhere yet?

Thanks in advance!

Awesome, thanks!

It's a longshot but did anyone take any pictures of a guy wearing a Colossal Titan zentai suit on Saturday? That was me - you probably saw me at the Attack on Titan photoshoot. I wanted to know if there was anyone that got pictures of me in that Colossal Titan suit on Saturday. Thanks!

Might be a long-shot considering I wasn't anime at all, but I was bloody/beaten casual Commander Shepard from Mass Effect all weekend! I got a number of photos taken on my own, but a hell of a lot more on Saturday when I was with a Jack and Liara that I met at the Bioware photoshoot.

If you've posted any pics of us on tumblr, you can @ all of us in the post:

Ehh, why not.

On Friday we were a group of Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Uranus. I don't have any pics of us together, but our Sailor Mars had a Bow and Arrow.

Saturday we had Princess Sailor Venus, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic, and Sailor Jupiter with a Chef Jacket on.

I wasn't dressed for Saturday or Sunday, but I think a couple people snapped pictures because I was wearing tights with gun tattoos on them. lol

Thanks in advanced! Everyone this year was amazing!

I snapped a few of you two at the Sailor Moon Shoot!

http://i.imgur.com/CYbHFDN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IHOQMCn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LwFagPq.jpg

My group was in the Photo Suite the same time you guys were. Let me see if my friend snapped any photos.

Hey all,

On Friday I was Kalas from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.  It was so much fun to get recognized and have discussions with people about the game! Yay! : )  You may have also seen me with my wife who was Kougyoku from Magi.  That night my wife and I switched into our Persona 4 cosplays - I was a casual summer Yu and she was Yosuke with a Junes apron.  We were together 99% of the time.

On Saturday, I wore Kalas again, my wife was Isabelle from Animal Crossing: New Leaf.  Later in the day I switched into Tharja from Fire Emblem Awakening alongside my wife who changed into Kougyoku again.

On Sunday we ran around the convention as Yu and Yosuke again.  Fun times!  It was great taking selfies with some other Persona people. : )  Everyone was so nice!  Thanks for a great year.

Friday and Saturday I was dressed as Juvia Lockser (short hair version) from Fairy Tail.  I had a blue hat (white sides), short blue hair, blue vest, a white pleated skirt with blue trim to the knees.  Sometimes I wore my white boots and gloves (depending on how hot it was at the time).  I was usually with my husband who cosplayed as Grey from the same series.  He wore a long lavendar coat.  I'd love to see if you got our picture!

Sorry! Didn't see anyone above! But I thought I'd ask for my girlfriend and myself to see if anyone had any photos!

On Friday, we were Katara and Sokka (Warrior Sokka). We were around the Korra photoshoot in the morning, and I was the Sokka that practically fell over when running to the middle. Old photo of us here

On Saturday, we wore our new cosplays: Aqua and Braig from Kingdom Hearts (Birth by Sleep). We were around the harbor, the terrace, and various parts of the BCC. New photo of us here

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

I'll let everyone else know too if I have any photos of you!

On Friday and Saturday, I was the Dunkmaster Darius with a giant freakin' basketball hoop.  It had lots of blood on it.  I attended both League of Legends photoshoots, but was wondering if someone had my photo by myself in their stash.  This was super popular on Friday, hence the encore on Saturday.

I saw your basketball hoop. I was amused because with the crowd all I could see was this bloody basketball hoop bobbing up and down and slowly moving forward.

I was Bear Hugger on Saturday (overalls, tuque, boxing gloves, massive beard/teeth combo).

I remember you. I'll have my pictures up on my Facebook site soon.

I was Old Joseph from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure most of the weekend, and had a friend with me on friday as Kakyoin, you may have seen me running around like crazy. I was also at the first meetup on friday http://i.imgur.com/T5i2LcL.jpg

Hello!

On Friday and Sunday I was Team Rocket grunt from Silver ( black with yellow logo). I had a Fennekin plushie, white gloves, and white over knee boot covers.

on Saturday I was Female America from Hetalia ) Nyotalia) and I had a cheeseburger plushie.

I would love if anyone has a picture of me, especially one of the Team Rocket.

Thank you!

I was Brewster from Animal Crossing on Saturday (would have loved to cosplay other days but I had a workshop and the costume can be quite cumbersome, haha). I was also in the Nintendo photoshoot Saturday night, would love to see pictures of the Animal Crossing shoot if anyone has them!

Ok so I got no responses, but then I looked up on tumblr and facebook and found a TON of pics with Fairy Tail in it, there's only one that I'm missing:

Fairy Tail Photoshoot on Friday, The picture where Loke and Lucy kiss.
Please tell me SOMEONE has this pic.

Any pictures of me?

Thursday: I was Black Rock Shooter Pic

Friday: Mika Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph Pic

Saturday: Seylum from Aldnoah.Zero- I was wearing the ballgown version. Mine had blue trim and pink roses. Pic

Saturday night I was Sasha from Attack on Titan for the Masquerade.

Sunday- Superhero Len from VOCALOID. (Only a few people took pictures of this one but I figured it's worth a shot, right?) Pic

I carelessly didn't get my friends to take more than one picture, so I'd like to make a request as well. For Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I was Zero Suit Samus, the blue Smash variation with the midriff exposed. I was at both Nintendo photoshoots. For a few hours Friday, I was Nudist Beach Mikisugi with a lab coat from Kill la Kill, which I wore mainly for the Friday shoot. If anyone has any pictures, just shoot me a PM. I greatly appreciate it.

We took over 300 cosplay photos, interviewed cosplayers, other attendees, indie game devs. We got into the press conferences for J. Michael Tatum, Romi Park, Laura Bailey, and Travis Willingham. We also recorded an episode of our podcast recapping the good and bad and what panels we attendeed. http://thegrandshuckett.com/2015/08/02/anime-convention-review-otakon-2015/

Hey all I was wondering if anyone had seen me

On Thursday I was rich from pokemon

Friday I was dark pit with a massive bow that glowed and split apart.

Saturday and Sunday I was kari from digimon (season 01) I had a nermol plush.

Also here is a link to all the pics my friends and I have taken from otakon you're welcome to tag yourself or your friends

www.facebook.com/bcixcosplay

Friday and Saturday, I was Loke from Fairy Tail. I might have been the only Loke who was wearing his own celestial key as a necklace. Also I wowed the crowd at the official shoot on Friday stealing a kiss from one of the Lucys. If I could get all the fairy tail pictures that would be just awesome.

Also I should ask, did anyone get their photo taken at the outdoor fountains by the guy who wanted pictures of "napping" cosplayers? He said he'd email the photos but I've yet to hear from him. Starting to wonder if he was just a creepy guy with a lot of gear xD

Don't know if anyone noticed who I was (Yui from K-On! all three days) or found any pictures. Not sure if it was the wig or not that made me look different from her, but I attached a piece of paper to the guitar case I carried around saying, "Please excuse Gii-ta, he'll hit back if you bump me. Have a nice con!".

There was also a guy I met in line for Bailey and Willingham's autograph on Saturday who was the main character from Beezelbub. If you happen to be out there, thanks again for your help and I hope you had an awesome time at the con! :D

I'm sorry to everyone who posted above me, I have no photos as I myself am seeing if anyone took any photos of me.  But I hope someone has!

As for myself, the only one that I could find was of this link:  https://www.facebook.com/dmjphoto/photos/a.693344864131741.1073741901.348984111901153/693347347464826/?type=3&theater

My cosplay is from Phantasy Star Online 2 . I was with my bestie, she was dressed as Rikku and she walked out on stage in that hall costume contest right before me.  We were together all day friday and saturday (she kept getting her picture taken because well, who doesn't love Rikku?) 

If you did take a picture or video as I'm curious to see how the hall costume contest looked walking across that stage! Or masquerade or whatever it was called!  If not, then it's all good just curious.

I was cosplaying Mario and Fire Flower Mario

Big guy natural Mustache, No beard. described myself as the ONLY Mario Cosplay with actual Plumbing experience.