Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F00LY

Former Otakon Guest Sumo Champion Kelly Gneiting Challenges Chris Christie to Sumo Match for Control of Federal Building

Why are there so many men with women's names?

2 minutes ago, KaotiK said:

Why are there so many men with women's names?

Kelly is recognized as a unisex name. Was there a point to asking that?

@F00LY The whole sumo champ thing was probably the first clue he isn't all that normal. 

All future guests will now need to answer the question: "Have you, or would you ever attempt an armed occupation of federal property?"

Hahaha.

I just found it so interesting that I met one of those people from here.  I was watching Phil DeFranco and when he said "Kelly challenged Chris Christie to a Sumo Wrestling match" I was like ....this can't be a coincidence.

Sure enough its not!  He did seem like a genuinely nice person though, so I do hope he works through whatever issues he is having.

13 hours ago, thefarawaylife said:

Kelly is recognized as a unisex name. Was there a point to asking that?

@F00LY The whole sumo champ thing was probably the first clue he isn't all that normal. 

All future guests will now need to answer the question: "Have you, or would you ever attempt an armed occupation of federal property?"

I know a guy named stacy, pat ( NOT Patrick ) and Jennifer and Jamie... and a Stephanie also. They really just sound like girl names lol

On 1/28/2016 at 11:51 PM, F00LY said:

Hahaha.

I just found it so interesting that I met one of those people from here.  I was watching Phil DeFranco and when he said "Kelly challenged Chris Christie to a Sumo Wrestling match" I was like ....this can't be a coincidence.

Sure enough its not!  He did seem like a genuinely nice person though, so I do hope he works through whatever issues he is having.

THAT WAS THE SAME GUY!?!?!? i didn't even put 2-&-2 together until you said The Philip DeFranco Show 

On 1/28/2016 at 6:05 AM, KaotiK said:

I know a guy named stacy, pat ( NOT Patrick ) and Jennifer and Jamie... and a Stephanie also. They really just sound like girl names lol

Stephanie and Jennifer are typically female names. The rest can be considered unisex. Pat can be short for Patricia or Patrick (I know a guy called Pat, but his name is Pasquali). I really love the name Ashley for a guy (it was very popular in Victorian times for men) - shortened to "Ash" it sounds super cool.

3 hours ago, mellow-osity said:

Stephanie and Jennifer are typically female names. The rest can be considered unisex. Pat can be short for Patricia or Patrick (I know a guy called Pat, but his name is Pasquali). I really love the name Ashley for a guy (it was very popular in Victorian times for men) - shortened to "Ash" it sounds super cool.

Yeah exactly, the pat I know is also Pasqual xD I think with an accent over one of the letters. The last name makes me wonder about Pokemon lol