Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F00LY

Experient not showing hotel?

I can't call, because apparently they're closed on the weekends.  Just curious if anyone else has this issue.

I book for my entire group, so I had multiple rooms at multiple hotels (2 at each of 3) and only 1 hotel is showing up on Experient...so getting kind of nervous.

I do have confirmations of each of the bookings from back in July 2015 when I made them though.

Will call tomorrow, just curious if anyone else is experiencing this ._.

I'm assuming you mean this page : https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowOTA161/

When I click "Book Now" it asks me to type in my name / password for an existing registration or in-progress registration.

It only shows my most recent booking (Hilton).

My older bookings (Holiday Inn) do not show up.  I have confirmation emails for all of them, but those ones do not show up.

This happened to me last year; it only shows the most recent booking. If you call they can usually pull up all your reservations and resend emails as well as cancel them and I really recommend doing that to make sure you have all of them. 

Hey all, sorry for the slow update. School has been hectic, so I haven't been on here much since the initial day.

Basically, they can only show your most recent booking if they're all on one email.  To access them for changes, you thus must call.  They updated. I've today cancelled rooms across some hotels as our group size fluctuated down! If you're looking, nows a good time to try and snatch them!