Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cards344

Packets?

Question

I got my badge in the mail the other day, but i just realized since i wont be waiting in line Thursday i wont be able to get my packet with the guidebook and brochures.  Where can i get my goodybag?

5 answers to this question

I can answer.  For mail-in badge recipients you can actually get your program book on Thursday during the pickup hours [TBA] by going straight to the main info desk via the Pratt St. entrance.  Just show your badge there and they should let you go ahead.  No waiting in the Thursday pickup line needed.

You should have gotten a piece of paper with your badge that tells you where you can pick up your convention bag. 

I'd tell you myself, but I'm at work and don't have the stuff on me currently.

2 hours ago, CocoFaerie said:

I can answer.  For mail-in badge recipients you can actually get your program book on Thursday during the pickup hours [TBA] by going straight to the main info desk via the Pratt St. entrance.  Just show your badge there and they should let you go ahead.  No waiting in the Thursday pickup line needed.

Thanks for that info.  I was worried I'd either have to wait in line, or not get all that until Friday.  Glad to know I can just pick it up on Thursday without any fuss!