Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TwistedSegaGamer

Preregisteration question

Hello I'm new on these forums, I been to Otakon five years in an row prior to coming back this year. I just want to know since I got my stuff as well as my wife & sister in law. Does anyone know when those lines open on Thursday, also how long will they stay open that day?

Otakon Hours 

If you go to the bottom of the link you'll see the registration hours and what not. :)

9 minutes ago, TwistedSegaGamer said:

Another question since we're on the topic and this will be my last one. I got my stuff through the mail recently do I still need to come Thursday or could I come Friday instead?

If you mean you got your badges mailed, you can show up on Friday. The door you enter through is in the packet. It's a sheet of paper!

The Matsuri is on Thursday, and it's usually pretty fun if you're interested in learning about the local anime groups and/or seeing the contests and musical performances.

If you don't have a hotel for Thursday though, I'm not sure there's a huge benefit. I hated sitting through the horrible traffic Friday morning, then waiting in line to get into the con so I come down on Thursday just to avoid that now.

I've been coming in during the day on Thursday over the years more to avoid traffic and have some time to relax before the con starts than anything else.