Jefferson

Re: Anisong World Matsuri

53 posts in this topic

I see thank you. Also, I know we need to have an otakon badge to purchase concert passes. Is there a limit as to how many concert passes we can buy per person? Like if someone wants to buy concert passes for him/her and their friends at once, do they all need to have an otakon badge or only the person buying multiple ones? 

I see thank you. Also, I know we need to have an otakon badge to purchase concert passes. Is there a limit as to how many concert passes we can buy per person? Like if someone wants to buy concert passes for him/her and their friends at once, do they all need to have an otakon badge or only the person buying multiple ones? 

I'm not sure about the physical purchasing of the tickets in bulk, but in order to attend you have to have a badge, as it will be inside the convention. You can't attend the AWM without a badge :) but ordering a few at a time so you can sit with friends makes sense! I'll wait to see what someone on the inside says :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Felexis12 said:

So we probably will place a limit on how many tickets someone can get in a single transaction, we are debating exactly where that number should fall right now.  So while it will be possible to buy more than one concert pass at a time, you won't be able to buy 50 at once.

As Kelly noted, everyone attending the concert will need to have a badge giving them access to Otakon. However, you will not have to list each individual's information at the time of buying the concert pass.