Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GasparAKAShiggitay

Nintendo Switch: Anyone here getting one (Day 1 or otherwise) ?

Hey all. As most of you may know the Nintendo Switch launches/releases tomorrow, Friday March 3rd, 2017, and I'm sure the country's Best Buys, Toys R Us's, GameStops, and any other electronics retailers are gonna be BOMBARDED with lines waiting for either pick up their preorder bundles or just some hopefuls wanting to get whatever stock they have on Day 1. Is anyone here getting an NS on launch/release? I would if I had the money, but at the same time while I love Zelda games I'm not great at them, and I really want a special edition version from Japan. They are region free (FINALLY!!) after all. My ideal NS console would be a Vocaloid/Hatsune Miku themed one, preferably one that I could design in Photoshop and have it made for me custom like that. That'd be epic. I'd also want an accompanying Project Diva/Mirai title (either or) to play on it. Anyway, who's getting one, whenever you do?

I will definitely be getting one eventually! I might buy it for myself as a birthday gift, since my birthday is at the end of the month.

Not currently planning on it; I've got enough of a backlog with my other consoles and my PC as it is. ^^;

On 3/9/2017 at 7:43 PM, ashrubbery said:

only if the battery life improves dramatically.

Well the battery life they're quoting/documenting is for when you're playing Zelda BoTW... less intense indie games use less, equaling their modest 6-8h battery life and playtime... So I guess we'll see what they do.

My brother and I both got one each on day 1. So glad it's not region-locked...bring on the epic imports!