Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ikano

What are you playing now? 2017 ed.

6 posts in this topic

Old thread is OLD...

New one cuz, Guess I'm a little curious what everyone else is playing...

Me personally? Since it's officially summer break now I'm in a dilemma of what to work on...

Was originally working on some VN games like Hakuoki, Utawarerumono, and Kenka Banchou: Otome.... but have a sudden strong urge to work on either Story of Seasons (since for some reason that I can't remember, at launch I barely played an in-game week before switching) or maybe FE: Echoes...

Or try to go back to console gaming, which...I guess is either Zelda: BotW or Persona 5 (second playthrough) or....need to search harder to check what else needs working on (lol)

Edited by Ikano

Oh God, I have SUCH a backlog...

If I'm not playing FF XV(hey, Episode Prompto drops next week!), I'm prolly playing something on my PC.

I'm totally jonesing for that .hack//G.U. remaster, though. XD

1 person likes this

Just finished Zero Horizon Dawn on PS4, about to start Mass Effect: Andromeda

On PC, I play overwatch and starcraft all the time, so those are my go to's. 

I did have the blessing of going to E3 last week and have an incredibly long list of games I need to get. Ni No Kuni 2 being a prime example. 

1 person likes this

@onsenmark Wait...what?! Hack //GU remaster?!? Oh snap....did not hear about that. I was even feeling nostalgic the other day for Haseo and gang too....but too lazy to dig out the Ps2

@hiimjimmeh dang you lucky...l live on East coast and...found out way too late about E3 being "open to the public this year" to plan stuff to go there (like flight, hotel etc.)..... I crai.... One of these days though! *fistpump*

Edited by Ikano

I'm alternating back and forth between Fallout 4 :ph34r: and Clannad :wub:. Every so often when I don't have much time I'll play a quick round of Plants vs. Zombies. ^_^

Yep, the .G.U remaster is a thing; it's been mentioned on several sites already.