Daniel Perales

Hatsune Miku coming back in the USA!

16 minutes ago, GasparAKAShiggitay said:

I got my ticket. Woop woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one, if you do mind me asking? I bought the VIP package. I want to get as close to the stage as possible next time.

1 hour ago, Daniel Perales said:

Which one, if you do mind me asking? I bought the VIP package. I want to get as close to the stage as possible next time.

I really wanted a VIP ticket for a change, but they sold out too quick/before I was ready to pay for it... so I got the one right below (the $75 one). I'm just happy I have a ticket... The last time I saw Miku and friends was back in 2014.. this is gonna be great.

7 minutes ago, Hainiryuun said:

This is gonna be my first time seeing Miku in concert. I just rolled with general admission, though. $105 more just for some merch and getting in early wasnt worth it to me.

Yeah that's what I realized as well... Back in 2014 there were more perks, but oh well. Also, you're in for a treat. It's such a cool thing to see.

Edited by GasparAKAShiggitay

On 1/12/2018 at 9:00 AM, GasparAKAShiggitay said:

I really wanted a VIP ticket for a change, but they sold out too quick/before I was ready to pay for it... so I got the one right below (the $75 one). I'm just happy I have a ticket... The last time I saw Miku and friends was back in 2014.. this is gonna be great.

This is going to be my 3rd time. 

I did the regular tier ($75) on my second try since I didn't have the money for the VIP at the time (it was sold out once I had the funds). There was a band called Anamanaguchi sharing the stage that year.

Anyway, I made sure that I was on line early that day. I manage to get to within 25 feet from the stage and I thought I had a nice view. Until people who were taller than me manage to go more up front to block most of the view.