Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tsukitsu

Anyone need a room for 2018?

I have a room booked at the Marriot Marquis and am looking to share it with some fellow con-goers in hopes of making some new con-going friends. I'm looking for 4-5 adults (18+) that are respectful of others, non-smoking (or if they do smoke, not in the room), not looking to turn the room into a party room, but I do plan on going to late night con events, out going but not overwhelming (I'm fairly introverted) please no super SJWs either. No sex, no drugs, and no con-funk in the room either (in other words just be respectful)

I am female, 24 and will be attending with my fiance. I am cosplaying but he is most likely not. I dont mind if you cosplay, but please nothing too bulky. I am posting this early in hopes of getting to know the people I will be sharing a room with before the convention. 

Also: Room fee will be split equally via how many people are staying in it and I will require payment at the convention before I hand over a room key. 

If interested or if you have any questions please contact me at lux4days@gmail.com

Is it otakon rates or outside rates ?

Are you responding ?