Sign in to follow this  
windseeker

Attending Anime Boston for the first time

Hi all,

I have always wanted to attend Anime Boston and am inclined to make the trip for 2019. I want to fly in because I don't want to drive or take a train for 8+ hours (I live near DC) to get to Boston, does anyone know when the best time to book a flight/hotel would be? Any advice appreciated!

• Like 1

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 9:31 PM, windseeker said:

Hi all,

I have always wanted to attend Anime Boston and am inclined to make the trip for 2019. I want to fly in because I don't want to drive or take a train for 8+ hours (I live near DC) to get to Boston, does anyone know when the best time to book a flight/hotel would be? Any advice appreciated!

So terrific you're going to Anime Boston!  The people on tripadvisor.com are usually pretty friendly -- you might get some info there.  You can also ask if an area is safe or not (like where your hotel is).  If you're interested, on the homepage, click "..." (to the right of "Things To Do"), then click "Travel Forum," then click "USA Forums," then click "Massachusetts."  Sorry about all that clicking.  Have a blast at Anime Boston!  :D