Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sulkyselkie

VIP Meet and Greet for Nobuo Uematsu

Question

Hi, I'm hoping to get some clarification on some of the details for the Sunday VIP meet and greet session with Nobuo Uematsu and Eric Roth. Since we're entitled to an autograph, will we be allowed to bring an item in? I was hoping to have one of my Final Fantasy CDs signed,  but I wanted to check. (I am assuming we would be limited to one item per person, in the interest of fairness.)

This might be harder to answer, but approximately how long would the session maybe go for? We're trying to figure out what time to get train tickets for...I'm guessing the Sunday concert is about an hour. And if each person takes maybe 30 seconds for a selfie and getting something signed, then the autograph session might be over in an hour, as well? And are there any room clears or anything involved? 

Thank you very much in advance!

1 answer to this question

I had a facebook conversation with Staffer Ethan Kick during an AMA, and he clarified some of the VIP Meet and greet stuff. Here's our convo word for word.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MeCan you clear up exactly what a Friday and/or Sunday VIP for Nobuo Uematsu should expect at the meet and greet?

Ethan Kick: Hey Steve,

Sure! So the VIP pass gives you guaranteed seating at the respective concert. In addition, the meet and greet will be in the prefunction space just across from the ballrooms (main events and featured programming.) 

The M&G itself includes an one personal autograph, photo, and one autograph for Distant Worlds Merchandise.

I hope that clears it up 1f603.png:D. Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Me:  Almost clears it up! What qualifies as a personal autograph and is the photo being taken by a staffer and emailed/printed, or do we bring a camera?

Ethan Kick: Gotcha! So the personal autograph is like if you wanted a copy of FF6 or Lost Odyssey, poster, or maybe figurine/statue signed.

The photos are taken there on your phone or camera and you can check to see if you like them then and there same as the other autographs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue how long the session will go for, or about room clears. Hopefully someone can chime in and answer the rest for you. I'll also be at the Sunday VIP Meet.