Guest k227s

The Otakon 2019 Guest Request Thread

Hi! Hopefully I'm not too late to request, but here are some guests I would love to see:

-Soraru

-Mafumafu

-Amatsuki

-Eve

-Reol

-Urasakashimasen (Urata, Aho no Sakata, Shima, and Senra)

-Neru

-DECO*27

Most of them are utaites but Reol is a solo artist now and Neru and DECO*27 are Vocaloid producers. Soraru and Mafumafu are also known as the duet unit "After The Rain"

While they're music related, I'm more interested in meeting them than seeing them perform. Though seeing them perform is a bonus!

Sorry if this is late, but I would like to see

Knitemaya

instagram: @knitemaya

Hakkencoser!!!

instagram: @_hakkencoser_

Edited by Sadkuma

Hey, sorry for being a little later with this. Here are some guests that I personally would love to see at Otakon

-Kari Wahlgren

-Kira Buckland

-Xander Mobus

-Erica Lindbeck

-Mela Lee

-Yuri Lowenthal

-Tara Platt

-Jamieson Price

-Patrick Seitz

-Richard Epcar

-Ben Diskin

-Matt Mercer

-Erika Harlacher

-Allegra Clark

-Xanthe Huynh

-Kaiji Tang

-Julie Ann Taylor

-Faye Mata

-Cristina Valenzuela 

-Erin Fitzgerald

Edited by Gio1776

If at all possible, do you think you could get Interlunium to guest/perform at Otakon? Interlunium is a virtual idol group who creates original music inspired by Japanese and Korean idols.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI92HR7PY7ftjrABc6UB02Q

The group has 11 members in full, some of them being quite reputable: LilyPichu, a popular YouTuber and Twitch streamer; Kayli Mills, a voice actor who has played roles such as Emilia in Re:ZERO, Runa from Kakegurui, Fiore from Fate/Apocrypha, and Alice in the new SAO Alicization; and Megan Shipman, a voice actor with Funimation who has voiced Aoba in New Game!, Mayuri in Steins;Gates 0, Hanamaru in Love Live Sunshine, and many many more. We also have a lot of popular YouTube cover artists, such as Lizz Robinett, LittleJayneyCakes, mom0ki (Caitlin Myers), and hikarustation.

LilyPichu - Dam Bi Han

Hana Karim - Rinko Hanazawa

Caitlin Myers (Mom0ki) - Junko

Megan Shipman - Kazue Ono

*Mia Lee (Tacca) - Anette Chanel

Kayli Mills - Akira Hoshino

Dom Maddox (EiS/Dria) - Eimi Inagawa

LittleJayneyCakes - Megumi Aihara

Lizz Robinett - Chiyo Watanabe

Hikaru Station - Kanon Mitsuboshi

*Nonon Hua - Yume Zhou

I'm sure they would also be willing to do some panels about VA, Twitch, or getting something started on Youtube. 

Erika Harlacher is a nice get for this year!  Also, I wouldn't mind either of those VA you mentioned (Kayli MIlls, Megan Shipman) come as well.

for a seiyuu guest i'd like to request takeuchi shunsuke! he also recently formed a musical duo with lotus juice under the pseudonym jack westwood called amadeus so maybe they could make an interesting music guest as well 

I'll second LilyPichu, but only if she follows cosplayers around while playing a melodica like that one video. ;)

On Vic: yeah, it's not going to happen for a long while, at best. Let's move on.

• Like 1

*chanting* Lilypichu! Lilypichu! Lilypichu! :D And DangrrDoll (sp?) if possible too?

Also, if the musical guests haven't been set up, would recommend as a change of pace Vietnamese singer/dancer Min

1 hour ago, GasparAKAShiggitay said:

Not gonna happen.

just ignore them giving them attention just makes them more likely to be active.  he hasnt posted since 2011 2012 ignore him and hell hopefully go away or the mods will deal with him

• Like 1

Just now, Something Clever said:

just ignore them giving them attention just makes them more likely to be active.  he hasnt posted since 2011 2012 ignore him and hell hopefully go away or the mods will deal with him

I sensed they don't post often... but I was just sayin.. you're right anyway. :)

I've seen several people say it already so I'll just add my name into the mix: would adore seeing Kira Buckland as a guest this year.

Also Cristina Vee and Kyle McCarley

And if possible it would be great to see Cherami Leigh come back again because I missed the chance to meet her last year due to timing.

8 hours ago, Sozuke said:

I do not understand, what did I do wrong?

I shouldn't go into it here, but Vic is no longer welcome to anime cons due to certain things he's allegedly done. He won't be coming to Otakon.

please stop feeding the trolls everyone knows what vic did at this point.  they just dont care and will keep doing this every chance they get.

Can a mod please make a sticky or something regarding vic?  this is utterly stupid and pointless and will only get worse and waste peoples time.

More and more vics cult is gonna come here ask for vic pretend to not understand derail the thread for a while rinse and repeat.  its already playing out like i said it would

@Tsuki@KellyMae

Edited by Something Clever

1 hour ago, Something Clever said:

please stop feeding the trolls everyone knows what vic did at this point.  they just dont care and will keep doing this every chance they get.

Can a mod please make a sticky or something regarding vic?  this is utterly stupid and pointless and will only get worse and waste peoples time.

@Tsuki@KellyMae

Why are you assuming that person is a troll? I simply informed them that it wouldn't work... No need to get the mods in here for that reason...

if they want to request vic then they would be aware of his work to some degree yes?  no one requests someone there not aware of.

Considering vic got fired from funi and rooster AND theres the go fund me about him AND the articles posted on multiple websites AND the multiple cons who cancelled on him AND the youtube videos

Your honestly going to believe someone who is a fan of vics is completely oblivious to the situation hes in?   Ignoring the fact that a dead account was brought back solely to request vic which is itself is a strong case.

make a sticky explain whats goling so every now and then someone doesnt go

What did i do.what did vic do etc?

Someone explains

So i dont believe it and then repeat

Edited by Something Clever

6 hours ago, Something Clever said:

if they want to request vic then they would be aware of his work to some degree yes?  no one requests someone there not aware of.

Considering vic got fired from funi and rooster AND theres the go fund me about him AND the articles posted on multiple websites AND the multiple cons who cancelled on him AND the youtube videos

Your honestly going to believe someone who is a fan of vics is completely oblivious to the situation hes in?   Ignoring the fact that a dead account was brought back solely to request vic which is itself is a strong case.

make a sticky explain whats goling so every now and then someone doesnt go

What did i do.what did vic do etc?

Someone explains

So i dont believe it and then repeat

With all due respect Something Clever, Gaspar and Sozuke did nothing wrong. Stop acting like a "wanna-be" mod. The way you're responding to this is no less than trolling.

• Like 1

With all due respect Something Clever, Gaspar and Sozuke did nothing wrong. Stop acting like a "wanna-be" mod. The way you're responding to this is no less than trolling.

THANK YOU. That's exactly how I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, let's drop the topic entirely.  You're all getting toxic with one another.  And nobody likes to get toxic with anyone.  I know I certainly don't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UzumakiWarlord said:

Guys, let's drop the topic entirely.  You're all getting toxic with one another.  And nobody likes to get toxic with anyone.  I know I certainly don't.

All I did was answer the person's request with the fact that it won't happen, but yeah. I digress.

Edited by GasparAKAShiggitay