Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clutch

Thank you to those that put on Otakon!

In our haste to gripe we neglected to give a heartfelt thanks to all the staff and gophers that volunteered their time to put on another great Otakon. We appreciate everything you do! :) Thank you!

Stated elsewhere, but seconded! Thanks for all you do. 

I know all of us, the first thing we often do is post our GOOD/BAD/UGLY thoughts, and it can seem the BAD/UGLY outweighs due to...well the nature of the beast.  In the end, we keep coming back, and for good reason! We all just want to see what we love become even more loveable.  Great work as always, can't wait to see y'all next year.

Yeah most if not all of my small issues took place in my hotel room (roommates judging how I spend my time at the con and how late I stay out etc) and little if any with the con itself. Thank you Otakon staff for putting up with everyone and doing your best within your limits and reach to get us fun stuff to do. I do agree with some of the things people have complained about, but that's not what this thread is for. xD

As always, this is the event I look forward to each year more than any other. It's my second longest running annual event (third if you include my birthday), I've introduced my wife to Otakon and my child has been attending since the age of one.

Thank you again for all you do and have done!