Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OtakonNews

[Otakon News]Otakon 2019 Hotel Block Opening Soon!!

Well, this is good news. :)

I'm glad that it's happening on a weekend when most of us are not at work. Most of us are unable to get/use our computers and smartphones during working hours.

The next thing I hope is that the hotel rates are better (meaning cheaper), this time around.

Wanted to come on here and make a point to say: Thank You, Otakon!! This is great news. Thanks for the communication, advanced notice, and quick turn around for hotels this year! It is an encouraging start to Otakon 2019.  :D

On 8/25/2018 at 8:18 PM, Daniel Perales said:

Well, this is good news. :)

I'm glad that it's happening on a weekend when most of us are not at work. Most of us are unable to get/use our computers and smartphones during working hours.

The next thing I hope is that the hotel rates are better (meaning cheaper), this time around.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:51 PM, Suika07 said:

Wanted to come on here and make a point to say: Thank You, Otakon!! This is great news. Thanks for the communication, advanced notice, and quick turn around for hotels this year! It is an encouraging start to Otakon 2019.  :D

I asked this in another thread - the link to hotels states Aug. 31st but the announcements state September 1st. Which is it?