Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EdKitten

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon -- The Super Live (in Washington DC)

Am not sure if someone's already mentioned this, but, the Warner Theater (Washington DC) is going to have "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon -- The Super Live" on Sunday March 24, 2019, at 7pm.  I don't know too much about Sailor Moon, but with live performers, it sure looks pretty cool!  (Webpage:  warnertheatredc.com)

The Sailor Moon musicals are spectacular! I hope I go to the NYC show... Not sure yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/6/2019 at 3:35 AM, GasparAKAShiggitay said:

The Sailor Moon musicals are spectacular! I hope I go to the NYC show... Not sure yet...

Get them soon in case they sell out!  You don't wanna have to pay resell price ^^;

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:35 AM, GasparAKAShiggitay said:

I sure do hope you get to the NYC show!!!  I'm saving some moolah for another con, so I'll have to skip Sailor Moon.  :(

"Resell price" -- Eeeep!  lol.

9 hours ago, KellyMae said:

Get them soon in case they sell out!  You don't wanna have to pay resell price ^^;

I might be jobless by then, so that's why the "dunno not sure yet".

1 minute ago, EdKitten said:

I sure do hope you get to the NYC show!!!  I'm saving some moolah for another con, so I'll have to skip Sailor Moon.  :(

"Resell price" -- Eeeep!  lol.

Yeah I doubt I'll be able to go at this point.... It's okay though.. I'm sure they'll come to the US again at some point.

3 minutes ago, EdKitten said:

Jobless?  No!!!  :blink:  That's awful!  So many people are job hunting these days.  Hang in there!

Haha it's okay.. I need a break anyway...

4 minutes ago, GasparAKAShiggitay said:

Haha it's okay.. I need a break anyway...

Oh ok, that's cool!  I'd be going koo-koo, if I might be jobless.  Hmmm, on the other hand, that'd mean I could send the ol' resume to some anime studios.  Hmmm... (now THAT'S wishful dreaming)  :)