Sign in to follow this  
OtakonNews

[Otakon News]Bradio in concert coming to Otakon 2019

BRADIO is a funky band formed by Takaaki Shingyoji(Vo), Soichi Oyama(Gt), Ryosuke Sakai(Ba). Their music covers a wide variety of music genres such as Rock, Funk, R&B, Blues, and Latin. Those who love danceable funk music like Bruno Mars, Michael Jackson, Earth Wind & Fire must listen to BRADIO. BRADIO was formed in a concept of adding a nice touch to entertainment. Led by the drum and bass which plays different sounds to each song, Vo SHINGYOUJ’s attractive soulful shout and sexy falsetto fascinate all the FUNKY PARTY PEOPLE.

*googles, finds music*

Sounds good to me!

For a little sample, here is "Flyers", used as the opening to anime Death Parade, from their 2015 album Power of Life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6zOxNEXvs

Also, they will be releasing a new single called 『O・TE・A・GE・DA!』 on April 24th, 2019, so keep an eye out for that, all you FUNKY PARTY PEOPLE!

6 hours ago, Krabstarr said:

For a little sample, here is "Flyers", used as the opening to anime Death Parade, from their 2015 album Power of Life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6zOxNEXvs

Also, they will be releasing a new single called 『O・TE・A・GE・DA!』 on April 24th, 2019, so keep an eye out for that, all you FUNKY PARTY PEOPLE!

They remind me of Scoobie Do, who they've apparently worked with. For those who think of the talking dog, I'm actually thinking of the band that did the Gungrave ED.