Schedule is Out!

The preliminary (you KNOW it will change on a regular basis) schedule is up on the website: https://hiroko.otakon.com/events_schedule.asp

Gomenasai I'm always more than fashionably late to the party. :blush:

Dear Otakon,
There are too many things to see at Otakon, and I won't be able to attend everything. Please eliminate 3. I am not a crackpot. (Don't know how to put the video directly in the post.)

Seriously, there are a lot of different things that I'd like to see, the hard part now is what to miss in order to actually be able to get to the Dealers Room / walk through Artists Alley / resupply at my hotel room / have a meal. I've got a 2 hour gap in the early afternoon Friday & Saturday, I need to find one in the evenings.

Of course, this is all dependent on the final schedule. But still, it's a nice dilemma to have.

I'm surprised that the autograph sessions haven't been added to the schedule yet! We're only two weeks away, what could be happening? 

I can't plan out my schedule until I know what autographs are being offered when...Otakon, please hurry!

3 hours ago, sulkyselkie said:

I'm surprised that the autograph sessions haven't been added to the schedule yet! We're only two weeks away, what could be happening? 

I can't plan out my schedule until I know what autographs are being offered when...Otakon, please hurry!

--not staff--

Guests have their own schedules, and when signings are set--especially for Japanese guests--can be subject to everything from contracts to flight itineraries. And if somebody's morning is panel, panel, panel, they're gonna want lunch, they're gonna want to go check out the National Portrait Gallery or something. The bulk of the schedule was put online waaaay earlier than usual. I think it's fair to give them a few more days to figure out who's signing when. and where. I mean, even today, they're still announcing guests.

Edited by Aresef
1 hour ago, Kewshi said:

Alot closer to the con usually

Which we could get a working version sooner, if you're on mobile the schedule's really hard to rummage through. 

I see they're going to be showing Tensi Shitara Slime Datta Ken ("That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime"). That's my current favorite series, so... I've got to go change my Gofer schedule availability. :P

... and apparently we have NO print schedule in the con bags this year.

I hope they have some way to track how many people download the printable PDF schedule they linked us to in that e-mail, and I hope it's a very high number.

13 hours ago, Scintilla said:

... and apparently we have NO print schedule in the con bags this year.

I hope they have some way to track how many people download the printable PDF schedule they linked us to in that e-mail, and I hope it's a very high number.

I rely on those printed schedules, because Guidebook is not available for my phone. Sad to hear.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.