Lastest word I've seen from ShowClix (as of ~10 hours ago) is that fulfillment on their end is complete -- this means all badges should have been placed in the mail.  Please allow time for delivery and keep an eye on those mailboxes next week.

Sounds like they're still working on getting all the tracking numbers imported, so it may be another day or two before they show up, but you can check their "My Tickets" page: https://www.showclix.com/my-tickets . (note, only the billing contact email address for the order can log into that page)

ICYMI: Badges have been mailed! I got my tracking number yesterday afternoon, and I should be getting my badge on Monday, w00t.

Kinda cutting it close this year, guys...

9 hours ago, onsenmark said:

ICYMI: Badges have been mailed! I got my tracking number yesterday afternoon, and I should be getting my badge on Monday, w00t.

Same here. Leaving NH and should arrive by the 15th. Less than 2 weeks now!

2 hours ago, KyoKyo said:

Same here. Leaving NH and should arrive by the 15th. Less than 2 weeks now!

According to the countdown timer on my computer, there's less than 11-and-a-half days until the start of Day Zero(presuming the day begins at 12:01am).

Found mine in my mailbox when I got home today. I really like the picture on the badge - very festive.

Gotta be honest, I was sore tempted to add, "It was worth the extra cost to get the 'Limited Edition Silver Anniversary Badge', but you had to prove you've been to every Otakon to get it." It's one of those things that's probably much funnier in my head than on the boards, and it would probably cause more trouble than it's worth.

32 minutes ago, ramenman64 said:

So it looks like USPS, being the wonderful organization that it is, lost mine along the way. What do I do now?

Back in 2017 I got my badge mailed and it never showed. Got in contact with a staff member at Otakon by email and they told me to go to one of the desks near the entrance for help. I was freaking out for a few weeks, the what ifs in my head, but I went Thursday to where I was told and I showed them my proof that I bought the badge and they gave one to me, no problem. Took all of 5 minutes. If you haven't already, email Otakon and they'll help you. :)

39 minutes ago, Triela said:

Back in 2017 I got my badge mailed and it never showed. Got in contact with a staff member at Otakon by email and they told me to go to one of the desks near the entrance for help. I was freaking out for a few weeks, the what ifs in my head, but I went Thursday to where I was told and I showed them my proof that I bought the badge and they gave one to me, no problem. Took all of 5 minutes. If you haven't already, email Otakon and they'll help you. :)

Thanks a bunch!

1 hour ago, Triela said:

Glad I could put your mind at ease!! Have a great con!! ^_^

So I talked to someone and now I'm having a new problem. I need to prove that USPS lost my badge, which is difficult since the tracking thing says it got delivered. Even though it didn't and I can't reach anyone at USPS. And if I don't get in contact with someone at USPS, I have to buy a new badge at full price. 

21 minutes ago, ramenman64 said:

So I talked to someone and now I'm having a new problem. I need to prove that USPS lost my badge, which is difficult since the tracking thing says it got delivered. Even though it didn't and I can't reach anyone at USPS. And if I don't get in contact with someone at USPS, I have to buy a new badge at full price. 

Go to your local Post Office and ask them about it. You may need to speak with the Delivery Supervisor. The local Post Office gave me the phone number for the Supervisor when I asked about stopping mail for the previous resident coming to my mailbox. Good luck! :)

1 hour ago, ramenman64 said:

Before you do that, I suggest rechecking the mailbox again to make sure you didn't leave the badge there.

I remember a couple of years when I assumed that my USPS delivered the badge to the wrong house when I got a message saying that it arrived, when in reality, I failed to pull it out of my mailbox when getting the rest of the mail that day.

9 minutes ago, TnAdct1 said:

Before you do that, I suggest rechecking the mailbox again to make sure you didn't leave the badge there.

I remember a couple of years when I assumed that my USPS delivered the badge to the wrong house when I got a message saying that it arrived, when in reality, I failed to pull it out of my mailbox when getting the rest of the mail that day.

I checked the mailbox 5 times, I assure you, it's not that.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, Revan said:

Gotta be honest, I was sore tempted to add, "It was worth the extra cost to get the 'Limited Edition Silver Anniversary Badge', but you had to prove you've been to every Otakon to get it." It's one of those things that's probably much funnier in my head than on the boards, and it would probably cause more trouble than it's worth.

This is the first time I heard of this to be honest. I still have all my past Otakon badges, but it's stored deep in one of my closets and I don't want to start hunting for them this close to the convention.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.