Hello, everyone. I'm thinking about attending Otakon either tomorrow(Friday), Saturday or maybe both. It'll be a "last-minute" decision in my case... I'd like to meet Kari Wahlgren in person and Richard Epcar. I may expect long lines with these two. On Friday RE's auto session last from 2-3pm? And KW's from 4-5pm? What if it there's more people than the allotted time Otakon posted on their schedule? I hope I can meet both Richard and Kari in one day tomorrow. These two will be like "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity like JDF(Jason David Frank, the Green/White/etc. ranger) back in 2012. Any advice on what should I do? I wish these two could sign all-day, but I understand their decision... I wish all who want to meet them and other guests much luck. Thank you for your time and I hope to see y'all soon.

If there's more people than the autograph line can get through, they'll either cut the line and send people away, or let people stand in line and hope for the best. I recommend getting in line early if this is important to you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.