Hatsune Miku Expo 2020 Dates Announced. Who's going?

Hey all! I just learned courtesy of the New England Arcade Connection Discord server that Hatsune Miku Expo 2020's dates were announced for North America! Check it out below!

https://mikuexpo.com/usaca2020/

I'm super stoked because as you'll see for May 5th there'll be a Boston performance, and as many of you here know (I mean it's in my profile) I currently live in Boston! I can easily get to the House of Blues Boston to attend this concert. I not only cannot wait for the new Project Diva game coming for the Nintendo Switch (of which I have  one of the special editions on pre-order), but now also for this concert. Is anyone here as excited as I am? Sadly there's no NYC stop on their tour in 2020, so the next closest for people living in and around NYC is New Jersey, but which concert are you guys going to if you attend one? Miku Expo live concerts are PHENOMENAL! If you're a Vocaloid fan to any degree it's an awesome experience that you should experience at least once! This'll be my 3rd Miku Expo concert (2014/2018/2020). Miku Expo happens every other year, but I missed 2016 because I was at a con and I couldn't do both (I was sad/mad).

Edited by GasparAKAShiggitay
added stuff
13 hours ago, Daniel Perales said:

Still thinking about it. I guess it will depend on my finances next year.

If I recall you went to the 2014 show, correct? At the Hammerstein Ballroom? I think we met up for a moment after the show? I think that's right.

7 hours ago, Daniel Perales said:

I went to the 2014, 2016, and 2018 one. We briefly met up at the end of the 2018 show.

Was it the 2018 show we met up at afterwards? I can't remember but I'll trust you.

24 minutes ago, Daniel Perales said:

I remember you were in a big hurry to go home. I even walked with you to Penn Station then we went our separate ways.

Okay that sounds about right. :)

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, windseeker said:

Which has killed a good number of people.

Okay sure... those with compromised immune systems or are older etc, but let's please not turn this into a debate on the virus...

Just now, windseeker said:

Joined that club this year.

I'm sorry to learn that, but yeah let's talk about Miku (Expo) related stuff at least since that's been postponed.