Making websites about a series/character.

Hello,

I used HTML in Repl.it to create an interactive/informational website about Shirou Emiya from Fate/Stay Night. I would like to send it to you guys on this forum for the feedback on the website, and how to market myself as a web designer for anime/Japanese culture and possibly for others who would like to do the same, either for fun or for a project. 

Thank you for your time,

Grayson

https://emiya-v2--akigray.repl.co/

On 12/9/2019 at 4:47 PM, Aki23456! said:

Hello,

I used HTML in Repl.it to create an interactive/informational website about Shirou Emiya from Fate/Stay Night. I would like to send it to you guys on this forum for the feedback on the website, and how to market myself as a web designer for anime/Japanese culture and possibly for others who would like to do the same, either for fun or for a project. 

Thank you for your time,

Grayson

https://emiya-v2--akigray.repl.co/

Okay so first off, the "Anime Club Discussion" forum here isn't the place to advertise/post your website creating endeavors... second your site needs work....

Just now, Aki23456! said:

Apologies, still new to this. What would say needs work?

All of it needs work... Also you're not first to the market with this kind of thing... Wikia.com and other Wiki style sites out there are already doing what you want to do... I suppose this is good practice for you to learn different elements of HTML etc, but  yeah.

• 1 month later...

I don't really explore this forum too much myself, but at a glance, I would recommend moving this post to General Discussion.  I would also suggest joining the Unofficial Otakon server group in Discord (if you have an account) since they have a section on there for self-promotion.  I can take a look at your website later after I finish my assignments and PM you my feedback.