What anime to "binge-watch" while the "virus" goes by.......

Hi All!

While this is a very "touchy" subject (quick, sanitize the keyboard), it's coming to the point that a lot of major venues are closed and events are either being postponed or cancel because of this Corona virus. The New York International Auto Show at the Javis was already postponed until August, for example. Also, some companies are already forcing some of their staff to work at home or forcing staff to "take an early vacation". Used up your vacation and/or sick time? Take an unpaid furlough. I already seen a noticeable reduction in crowds here in NYC Times Square area this past Friday.  

Anyway, I'm just curious, if it comes to the point that this will happen wherever you work, besides having extra stocks of food, medicine and toiletries, what anime you've been meaning to binge-watch once you have the time?  

Edited by Daniel Perales

Go check out Somali and the Forest Spirit. It's almost finished airing on CR and the dub is on episode 5.

Also...

Oresuki

Fate/Zero

Fire Force

Interviews with Monster Girls

Yurucamp

(just a few of the top of my head)

• Like 1

Well people, my job actually gave me a "furlough" until March 30th technically. I had to take my job's phone with my own phone so I can be reached if I have to come back sooner.  Meanwhile, our mayor is considering having a "shelter in place" policy for the entire city.

Anyway, I'm going to take this time to finish up certain things and also, I've been watching "Chaika The Coffin Princess" Blu-Ray from time to time. Now I can finish it.

Well..... it wasn't shelter in place for NYC, but it's close enough.  If it's not an essential business, it's either close or work at home.  And the order (Starting Sunday) was from the governor rather than the mayor.

At least I have plenty of DVD's, Blue Rays, online streaming to watch since I've been falling behind alot or too busy.

Index and Railgun series alone should keep me occupied when not working.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, lightningneko said:

Well..... it wasn't shelter in place for NYC, but it's close enough.  If it's not an essential business, it's either close or work at home.  And the order (Starting Sunday) was from the governor rather than the mayor.

At least I have plenty of DVD's, Blue Rays, online streaming to watch since I've been falling behind alot or too busy.

Index and Railgun series alone should keep me occupied when not working.

Well, it's a good thing that there's a supermarket right across the street from me. I was just there a few minutes ago and I'm already seeing people buying whatever food and toiletries they can get their hands on (wearing latex gloves of course).

It also seems like I'm the only one who in my department that lives almost at the heart of Manhattan (Chelsea), I'm getting phone calls from friends and former coworkers as far away as Florida asking me what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, since I get called to work from time to time, I manage to at least get some watching done:

"Hyperdimension Neptunia" (The complete series)

"And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?"

"Mary And The Witch's Flower" (Movie)

"WorldEnd: What Are You Doing At The End Of The World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us? (this is what I'm currently watching)

Stuff I've lent to a coworker:

"Interstella 5555 The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem"

"No Game No Life 0" (movie)

Magic Knight Rayearth (complete tv series) 

Lent out to a few people with children:

"A Little Snow Fairy Sugar" (complete)

"Angelic Layer"

That is it, so far.

• Like 1

I’ve been binging on Ace of Diamond, myself, in between keeping up with the way too many series I'm watching. And now I get to wait for Black Clover, Idolish7, and Food Wars, so I'm getting through it even faster! Only about 40 eps to go...

• 8 months later...