Otakon 2021: Everyone's Cosplans?

Hey all, so we don't know if Otakon'll run/run safely by next summer, but under the assumption that it does what's everyone's cosplans? For me I'm going to bring my regular Senbonzakura Miku genderbend as well as rework my Kagerou Days/Daze Miku semi-genderbend, but I also might throw together a Miroku the Monk from Inuyasha in case I wanna swap into him for a bit during the con. 

What about you guys?

Lastly, yay for me starting the Otakon 2021 forum with its first post! lol

I wish I could come up with a solid idea that I could create and stick to in my mind for cosplay I jump all around with what I want and forget but I stopped cosplaying because I couldn't take being overly warm all the time but maybe I'll start back up again now just to figure out and settle on who I'd wanna be out of millions of ideas in my head haha

• 10 months later...

*casts revive on thread*

After thinking about it...I'm going to be super lazy and bring a super simplified cosplay...of some old "costumes"

*cough*probably Fox (P5) and/or SMT: Devil Survivor 2

Technically I wasn't considering making new costumes anyway though I'm on the fence on making masks that "matches"...Not going to go super fancy with potential mask though so...procrastination sets in...

Edited by Ikano
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ikano said:

*cough*probably Fox (P5) and/or SMT: Devil Survivor 2

I'm scrapping the former cuz of...how the year's been y'know....and realized I technically never completed the latter mentioned outside of the jacket so guess what? I'm spending the weekend sewing together the missing pieces and MAYBE making a matching mask.....gotta love last second runs to the fabric store and last second sewing...on top of everything else.

Edit/aside: I could make my life easier and fall back on an old Minato cosplay I have lying around but 1) That also has an annoying amount of accessories that I don't feel like bringing just cuz....and 2) I LAUGH in the face of CHALLENGES. GAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Ikano