So... Who managed to successfully pre-order a PS5?

Hi All!

Like the subject says. Any of you were lucky enough to get your PS5 preorder in? I didn't. :( But Sony said more will be available soon.

Just took a quick look at eBay. People would have to be very desperate or just plain morons to start bidding for those prices.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PlayStation-5-Digital-Edition-CONFIRMED-Pre-Order/114414986848?hash=item1aa3aa2660:g:MC8AAOSwkt9fZCrX

Edited by Daniel Perales
Checked eBay for signs of price gouging.

Honestly I plan on waiting until well into the New Year to try and pick one up. I've got a list of Ps4 anime titles that I've been wanting to play anyway.  I went 10 months before getting a Ps4 all those years ago. However, the way Sony handled the whole pre-order launch was a total disaster. I'm not really sure what they were thinking (or not thinking). 

On 9/21/2020 at 7:36 AM, KyoKyo said:

Honestly I plan on waiting until well into the New Year to try and pick one up. I've got a list of Ps4 anime titles that I've been wanting to play anyway.  I went 10 months before getting a Ps4 all those years ago. However, the way Sony handled the whole pre-order launch was a total disaster. I'm not really sure what they were thinking (or not thinking). 

I not sure if you can blame Sony for that. They did gave a date, but some retailers decided to jump the gun. Also, imagine how many "bots" was just waiting for midnight to start their pre-ordering? At least some people managed to get their preorders in before the mad rush.