Looking for an AMV creator or fan interested in being interviewed!

A fellow librarian and I in Philadelphia have been hosting a video conversation on anime, manga, and related topics. We're currently looking to interview an anime or manga music video creator or supporter (e.g. a host of AMV contests or just an ardent fan) about the medium, why they have gotten involved, technques and how best to appreciate AMVs/MMVs/etc. However, over the course of at least a month, zero people who have responded to our feelers in various areas. This is frustrating because we want to pay tribute to this art form, but neither my colleague and I have experience with it except as consumers.

If you or someone you know might have interest in being interviewed on this subject, please contact me either by reply to this post or at palmers@freelibrary.org. You can also message me at the Kensington Neighborhood Library page on Facebook.

With good wishes,

Sara Palmer

Free Library of Philadelphia

The BBS doesn't usually see much traffic until about two months out from our event.

I did forward your message on to one of the heads of our AMV contest to see if he knew people who may be interested.
Also you may want to try posting something on the Otakon Facebook page since it is more active this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...