18 hours ago, Revan said:

Just got my badges in the mail today. Need to provide my own lanyard for it, though. (Not that I don't have a few dozen from previous cons.)

We'll also have lanyards available for pickup if you don't have your own.  Though re-using your own lanyards is good for the environment and helps save us money!

Might be an issue for me as I completely forgot that my unfriendly carried over from 2020 registration and hence was assumed at my old residence. I updated my information on Showclix two days ago, but if they are going out while showing up as not yet mailed... 

ETA: Looks like I changed it just in time as it arrived here with the updated address. 

Edited by The Tsunami
14 minutes ago, Zeeba Neighba said:

Just curious:  Did you skip mailing the lanyards for budget reasons?

In general heavier things do cost more to mail/ship.....

1 hour ago, Ikano said:

In general heavier things do cost more to mail/ship.....

That is a lame excuse given the FIFTEEN dollar charge for the shipping, but with the envelopes they used I could see lanyards tearing those up.

Yeah, it does make it easier on the mail processing machines to have the envelope as flat as possible also means (hopefully) fewer delivery issues.  Also means we can fit more badges into a single mailing for those who order multiple.

Plus, it's better for the environment if you re-use a lanyard you already have!  And yes, cost is also a factor since we didn't want to have to charge more than what we already are.