I have a suggestion and a little feedback.

I am cosplaying as a Danganronpa character, and I’m excited about it.

However, I noticed that despite you having three Danganronpa panels (so far), there is no Danganronpa photo shoot on the schedule.

Are there plans for a Danganronpa photo shoot? If not, is it viable to add one? I feel like since there are three panels for Danganronpa, a lot of people would attend that photo shoot.

Thank you for reading this post.

Photoshoots (Cosplay Coordination) are scheduled based on if an attendee sign up to run one and if it got approved. The deadline for sign ups was July 8th with some final calls made after that date on Social Media made on July 15th. 
If a Danganronpa photo shoot is not on the schedule, it might be that no one signed up for one. 

https://www.otakon.com/activities/cosplay-coordination/

On 7/25/2021 at 11:02 AM, ShumaiFanV3 said:

I am cosplaying as a Danganronpa character, and I’m excited about it.

However, I noticed that despite you having three Danganronpa panels (so far), there is no Danganronpa photo shoot on the schedule.

Are there plans for a Danganronpa photo shoot? If not, is it viable to add one? I feel like since there are three panels for Danganronpa, a lot of people would attend that photo shoot.

Thank you for reading this post.

What character are you cosplaying as? Curious cause I was orginally planning to cosplay as Chihiro or Byakuya