Registration Question!

Question

Hello! My husband and I are planning on doing registration but when I went to check out it only asked for his information and not the information of all the passholders. I recall in the past your personal information had to match what was on the registration. Does that not matter anymore? Thank you for your time!

5 answers to this question

Hi there Kotori.

We are asking a bit fewer questions this year than compared to last to help improve registration speeds, but there is a place for you to enter the details for each membership (called either "ticket" or "product" in Growtix).  After the purchase is competed, you should get an email with your confirmation and a link to view your order online.  Once you get into the Growtix "My Tickets" page, you should see something like this:

reg-info2.png

The two red arrows are where you want to go.  The first Edit button next to the name is the most important, as that's where you'll put the name for each Member purchased and their email address.

The Edit Additional Information is also the most important, as that's where can put the address, dob and emergency contact information for each member.  That way if you lose your badge, we can verify your information against your ID should we find the badge and need to return it to you.

Hope that answers your question!

On 1/31/2022 at 11:28 PM, .taro. said:

Hi there Kotori.

We are asking a bit fewer questions this year than compared to last to help improve registration speeds, but there is a place for you to enter the details for each membership (called either "ticket" or "product" in Growtix).  After the purchase is competed, you should get an email with your confirmation and a link to view your order online.  Once you get into the Growtix "My Tickets" page, you should see something like this:

reg-info2.png

The two red arrows are where you want to go.  The first Edit button next to the name is the most important, as that's where you'll put the name for each Member purchased and their email address.

The Edit Additional Information is also the most important, as that's where can put the address, dob and emergency contact information for each member.  That way if you lose your badge, we can verify your information against your ID should we find the badge and need to return it to you.

Hope that answers your question!

Yes that helps out a lot thank you!!

9 hours ago, Marajsky said:

What happened to the mailed badges? My husband just doing registration and there was no option for mailing badges, just a QR Code?

Can't rightly say where it is, but there should be an option in there somewhere. I've picked mailing ever since it became an option, and my pdf copy of the tickets includes a shipping fee and the message "Badges are mailed roughly 2-3 weeks before OTAKON."

Edited by Revan
On 2/18/2022 at 10:14 AM, Marajsky said:

What happened to the mailed badges? My husband just doing registration and there was no option for mailing badges, just a QR Code?

You can add shipping on the second screen, right below the payment card information.