Got my 2022 badge in the mail today!

Got mine yesterday as well. I like holograph(?) effect as you move the badge - the mascots go from normal appearance to more of an... isekai(?) look. (One dresses in a fuku with a Crabby topped wand. Who's the blond character on the badge? I don't recall seeing that one before.

I also like how you have the hours* listed for the Convention Center as a whole, Dealer's Hall, Artist Alley, and Gaming Hall. I still wouldn't bet against multiple people asking what time the Dealer's Hall closes on Saturday.

* Interesting that the WEWCC will close at 1:30 AM Friday and Saturday. I guess the overnight cleaning may not be as stringent as last year when they closed at midnight. Also interesting is that Artist's Alley closes at 10 on Friday and 9 on Saturday. To the best of my recollection they were open pretty much all night previously, but then again I'm sure the artists would like to have time to do things besides sit there with their wares.

23 hours ago, Revan said:

Got mine yesterday as well. I like holograph(?) effect as you move the badge - the mascots go from normal appearance to more of an... isekai(?) look. (One dresses in a fuku with a Crabby topped wand. Who's the blond character on the badge? I don't recall seeing that one before.

I also like how you have the hours* listed for the Convention Center as a whole, Dealer's Hall, Artist Alley, and Gaming Hall. I still wouldn't bet against multiple people asking what time the Dealer's Hall closes on Saturday.

* Interesting that the WEWCC will close at 1:30 AM Friday and Saturday. I guess the overnight cleaning may not be as stringent as last year when they closed at midnight. Also interesting is that Artist's Alley closes at 10 on Friday and 9 on Saturday. To the best of my recollection they were open pretty much all night previously, but then again I'm sure the artists would like to have time to do things besides sit there with their wares.

Didn't Otakon Vegas have a mascot with long blonde hair? https://vegas.otakon.com/

Edited by Clutch