Share your cosplay plans!

I will be Nana Shimura from MHA, I actually started putting the costume together after Otakon 2019 to prepare for 2020 but for obvious reasons I didn't get to wear it in 2020, and in 2021 I opted for a plague doctor related cosplay instead. So finally glad to be getting this cosplay out of storage!

Edited by windseeker
typo

I was originally going to be Signora from Genshin but unfortunately got sick and couldn't finish. Thankfully I managed to finish the other three so my lineup now is:

Yun Jin (Default) Genshin Impact

Noelle (KFC Skin) Genshin Impact

Eiko Tsukimi (Default) Ya Boy Kongming!

I'm excited to see all the cosplays this year!!

After some contemplating I think I'm only planning on bringing Sanae Y(Suikoden 3) cosplay to fit the "timeskip" theme cuz she's

• 2nd oldest "serious" (meaning I actually sewed it from scratch) cosplay I've ever made
  • Closest thing to a kimono [while-not being a kimono--cuz I decided against bringing my actual kimono]

I might skimp out on the "props" tho because the upcoming weather and I didn't actually grow out my hair long enough in time (again cuz weather) so *shrug* yeahh...call me lazy...this cosplay always gets mistaken for Kikyou (from Inuyasha) anyway even with all the right props

Edited by Ikano

Im going as inosuke this year, even going out to get a hair cut and dye by some fancy proffessional, I'm usually a sports clips guy. I might also as big boss after he gets his eye shot out, still working the makeup for that though. Very excited and hope the inosukes at the convention this year don't get badgered like last year.

2 hours ago, Daniel Perales said:

I once wanted to come in as a "Middle-Aged" Steven Universe, but I couldn't find a "Star" shirt my size.

If yo ugot the time you could probably get the fabric, get it cut and do a quick stitch to put it on a shirt, it might even look better if its falling off a bit with that middle age distressed look. Like it could a be a hybrid of Steven and Carl from ATHF

On 7/22/2022 at 12:07 AM, Ikano said:

After some contemplating I think I'm only planning on bringing Sanae Y(Suikoden 3) cosplay to fit the "timeskip" theme cuz she's

• 2nd oldest "serious" (meaning I actually sewed it from scratch) cosplay I've ever made
  • Closest thing to a kimono [while-not being a kimono--cuz I decided against bringing my actual kimono]

I might skimp out on the "props" tho because the upcoming weather and I didn't actually grow out my hair long enough in time (again cuz weather) so *shrug* yeahh...call me lazy...this cosplay always gets mistaken for Kikyou (from Inuyasha) anyway even with all the right props

Due to some unforseen circumstances with one of the pieces of this cosplay [That I've been trying to restore but it's still a bit fragile...] I might need to instead fall back on "The very first cosplay I've ever made from scratch" instead....Suikoden 2 Highland Jowy

....pending I can find the majority of the pieces intact somewhere....but I still ain't gonna bother with hair detail

Edited by Ikano

Sorry for double post but just wanted to say (in case anyone is keeping track) Not planning on bringing that^ cosplay anymore. I was offered a "prize" to fix a different cosplay in less than 2 days out....let's just say, it's not really a small easy fix so good luck to me....*cue panic*

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ikano said:

Sorry for double post but just wanted to say (in case anyone is keeping track) Not planning on bringing that^ cosplay anymore. I was offered a "prize" to fix a different cosplay in less than 2 days out....let's just say, it's not really a small easy fix so good luck to me....*cue panic*

I feel that panic hard lol You can do it!!