Updating Otakon Event Statistics page

Now that we are past Otakon 2022, do you think we could get the statistics for Otakon 2021 up on the Event Statistics page?
https://www.otakon.com/info/about/stats/

I don't know if this would be considered to be added to the statistics page, but I would be interested in seeing the breakdown of the number of Supporting Memberships and Trial Memberships starting with 2018. 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:23 AM, Krabstarr said:

Now that we are past Otakon 2022, do you think we could get the statistics for Otakon 2021 up on the Event Statistics page?
https://www.otakon.com/info/about/stats/

I don't know if this would be considered to be added to the statistics page, but I would be interested in seeing the breakdown of the number of Supporting Memberships and Trial Memberships starting with 2018. 

Typically this gets updated a few weeks or so post con, because it takes time to reconcile all the various systems, people who upgraded memberships, etc.  it’s usually @MattTheMinion who does this, I think..

Most of us older staffers are still recovering!

13 hours ago, alabaster said:

Typically this gets updated a few weeks or so post con, because it takes time to reconcile all the various systems, people who upgraded memberships, etc.  it’s usually @MattTheMinion who does this, I think..

Most of us older staffers are still recovering!

Oh sure, I wasn't expecting 2022 to be updated any time soon. I was asking about 2021, which is still missing! 🙂

Edited by Krabstarr

Yeah I thought I got 2021 in there sometime in the last year, but apparently I did not. 

Things are in progress, but also I have about 100 other things to do post-con that take priority.
Paying bills is never really "fun", and for that matter neither is filling out sales/use tax returns.

As for this year, it will likely be early September based on other deadlines.

33 minutes ago, MattTheMinion said:

Yeah I thought I got 2021 in there sometime in the last year, but apparently I did not. 

Things are in progress, but also I have about 100 other things to do post-con that take priority.
Paying bills is never really "fun", and for that matter neither is filling out sales/use tax returns.

As for this year, it will likely be early September based on other deadlines.

Great! I just wanted to bring it up as I figured the 2021 statistics update was overlooked sometime between 2021 and 2022. Of course the current post-con activities take priority and I look forward to seeing the page updated with both years later. 

Thanks, as always, Matt for the response and information. Much appreciated. 

• 3 months later...