To add context, an appellate judge denied his appeals and remanded the case to trial court to figure out exactly how much more he owes Monica Rial and Ron Toye in legal fees, since the cost of their representation exceeded the amount they were awarded in the case. Yeah, for those who forget, he and his lawyers bungled this lawsuit so hard that he ended up owing them, Jamie Marchi and Funimation.

https://kotaku.com/vic-mignogna-lawsuit-dragon-ball-z-funimation-court-1849435479

I hope we never have to hear from him again but I know we're not going to be that lucky.

• Like 1

I say this having been through the entire saga with friends - The End Result Could not have happened to a more deserving Klown. While we will never know how much is true that he is alleged to have done, if just 10% of what has come out is true, the dude needs to be forever forbidden to interact with anyone under the age of 30 to avoid grooming in society let alone the worse things & banned from public gathering places or forms of transportation without monitoring.

• Like 1