Comic/Graphic Novel Expo 9/17-18/22 Wash DC Area

Thought maybe some people who like Otakon, might like this expo.  It's really fun and it's the first time they're having it since lockdown.

Small Press Expo (it emphasizes indie comics, graphic novels, and cartooning)

September 17-18, 2022

Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center

The hotel is across from the White Flint metro on the Red Line.  (White Flint metro is in the process of changing its name to "North Bethesda" metro.)  The hotel address is in North Bethesda, Maryland, but I put "Wash DC area" in the title, since you can get there via the subway which goes through Maryland, Wash DC, and Virginia.

There's almost zero cosplayers though.  I think each year I've seen 2 or 3 cosplayers.  But it's still a fun expo.

url:  smallpressexpo.com

Ooops -- correction -- the hotel's address is Rockville, Maryland.  Some webpages say North Bethesda (when it's not listing the official address).  It's confusing.

But the hotel's definitely across from the White Flint/North Bethesda metro, which is really handy.  Also across from that metro stop is McDonald's and 7 Eleven -- also handy.