Masquerade Props

I'm a baton twirler and I am planning on entering the Masquerade with a baton twirling act. However there is a ban on metal weapons and even though batons the we use for baton twirling are entirely different from the weapon, I wanted to know if this would be allowed before I decided to register. I haven't had problems when it comes to taking them with me anywhere before, and have even gone through airport security with them as a carry-on with no issues. I'll attach a picture of what they look like. I don't think it will be a problem but I don't want to waste my time registering if it's not allowed. Thank you.

1159213999_61QbLVO2VL.thumb.jpg.01b68c668a6f0e08d18f09a2ff4a0bbf.jpg

From https://www.otakon.com/info/general-policies/ (with bolding on what I feel like are the relevant lines)

Permitted Prop Weapons

• Staves, bo sticks, boken, shinai, and wooden swords will be permitted as long as they are handled responsibly and meet all other criteria.
  • Resin cast or solid rubber model guns (such as red/blue training weapons) that are easily identifiable as toys/props, or are clearly marked with a non-removable orange tip.
  • Fake, prop, or made-up weapons (i.e. made of tissue paper, plaster of Paris, cloth) are permitted if they are safe and not dangerous to others around you.
    • Examples of dangerous conditions include, but are not limited to, items that may trip others, items that can snag on people or surroundings, items that obstruct doors and hallways.
  • Prop weapons shall be limited to less than six feet six inches (6'6") in height and less than fifty pounds (50lbs) in weight.
  • Any chain must be less than three feet (3') in length regardless of material. This includes, but is not limited to, chain wallets and non-costume chains.
  • Bows may be carried in the convention space, provided they are NOT strung with authentic bowstring, and any alternative material used (e.g. twine, yarn, any other non-functioning material) is not attached to the bow in a taut (tight) fashion.
    • All bows must comply with all other general policies - no live steel or sharp edges, and not more than 6'6" in height. Prop or toy arrows clearly marked as such are allowed. If our staff feels your bow or materials do not meet all of these criteria, you'll be asked to remove the prop immediately from the convention space.

Sounds like a baton is well within the written guidelines.