Facebook pages (including Otakon's) no longer viewable for non-members

I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct subfolder or not, but in any case, I'm afraid I've got some bad news:  As of now, Facebook no longer allows non-members to view any of its pages. including the one for Otakon.  Up until today, anyone who logged onto any Facebook page would see this pop-up window that said "Connect with [insert name here] on Facebook" which would give members a chance to log in as well as prospective members a chance to create a new account.  It used to be if you were a non-member (like yours truly) and wanted to view any Facebook page's posts, all you had to do was click on the X in the upper-right corner of this pop-up window; it would disappear immediately and then -- happy viewing!

But as of today, that pop-up window no longer has that X to click on; the only way to get rid of that pop-up so you can view the posts is to either log on or join.  And I'm still VERY reluctant to join.  Ugh.