Pickleball at Otakon?

Just a very curious question, since I saw that there were certain paddle manufacturers that seemed to have collaborated with some anime titles recently...

Will there be any pickleball available at Otakon? Or will there be any anime paddle distributors as vendors at Otakon?

Any answer would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Pickleball is a sport which is similar to tennis, badminton, table tennis. A lot easier to learn. Can be both a social or competitive sport.

Here's an introduction video to it via YouTube:

The reason why I was asking is because I wanted to see if this particular company was going to be at Otakon selling their paddles. They've been doing this for quite a while, more towards an anime based crowd. https://tokyopaddles.com/

Thanks for the Youtube video.  It looks very cool -- similar to tennis.  Those anime paddles look awesome!!  Seems a bit pricey, but I don't know anything about the prices for the sport.

If you don't get a response from Otakon staff, maybe you could contact the company and tell them about Otakon -- maybe they'll be interested in being a vendor.