What animes have made you cry?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably the ONLY 2 animes that have gotten me VERY close to crying were grave of the fireflies, and the end of episode 4 of oh my goddess.

well, then again, grave of the fireflies could get ANYONE to cry. :wink:

I must be a crying fool because I've cried/got teary with:

--Full Metal Alchemist

--Samurai X (RK OVAs) (funny, I REALLY cried at the end of the last one the first time I watched it, so much that I couldn't stop for 30 minutes afterwards)

--Fruits Basket

--many others that I can't think of at the moment

to top it off, this morning during ep 109 of Naruto. I won't say what was going on, because it'd be a spoiler.

it seems FB is a recurring crying one. at parts it can get quite the depressing, but what parts made everyone the saddest? mine probably had to be where momiji talks about his mom.

I don't know! Guys can cry toooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: ..and my tears are manly ones! They are like unbreakable, and I use them to make super spit balls!

let's see...

-Fullmetal Alchemist

-Pretear

-Fruits Basket

-Saiyuki

-InuYasha

-SuperGALS

-Chobits

-Saikano

-Graviation

-Fushigi Yugi

-Love Hina

and

-Kaleido Star

Lol, yeah... I can really get into the mood and feelings of anime.. ^.^ Hehe!

Let's see...

Yes to Fruits Basket - both of the mentioned parts (have to say that I whole heartedly prefer the manga though)

I haven't fininshed wolf's rain (gaa, now I'm not sure I want to)

Someone said the X movie - yeah I admit it

Fushigi Yugi - a little bit misty

I'm trying to remember if Cowboy bebop made me cry...

Mine are girly tears...

let's see...

-Fullmetal Alchemist

-Pretear

-Fruits Basket

-Saiyuki

-InuYasha

-SuperGALS

-Chobits

-Saikano

-Graviation

-Fushigi Yugi

-Love Hina

and

-Kaleido Star

Lol, yeah... I can really get into the mood and feelings of anime.. ^.^

Hehe!

The only anime that deserves to be mentioned by me in this catagory is Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I have never cried so much because of a movie/anime/anything. During that entire last episode and for about another 20 minutes, there was a steady stream.

Ahh, Pretear was a good'un.:lol: It'll touch the young-girl within us ALL. The only part I came close to tears with of Love Hina was that part of the Christmas special when Keitaro was stumbling in the snow to find Naru.

It's just something I don't want to tell you because when I first saw it I almost wet myself from shock, but if you'd really like to know. It's about some high school kids, and as a romance goes, a guy and a girl start going out. One day they're going to go on a date, said is girl is waiting on the guy. He's late and because of that there is an accident. The girl is involved. I won't tell you anymore! =p

I think I might have come to tears or close to it while watching Kanon. It had a sad overtone throughout the whole series.

Well for me....*thx to my girlfriend for cying*....thats makes me cry in NARUTO

Every....Single....Flashback of any character with their back stories (esp the villians) makes her cry. Thus seeing her cry makes me tear.....and the great LAVOS does not cry. :shock: .....in public anyway

Has anyone seen grave of the fire flies? this is one of the hardest movies to watch. its based on actual history and the characters seem real, as if they could be living right next door to you. i reccomend this movie to just about anyone, especialy if your looking for something challenging and thought provoking, i promise ou this movie will stick with you forever.(of course if you heart :lol: )

Has anyone seen grave of the fire flies? this is one of the hardest movies to watch. its based on actual history and the characters seem real, as if they could be living right next door to you. i reccomend this movie to just about anyone, especialy if your looking for something challenging and thought provoking, i promise ou this movie will stick with you forever.(of course if you heart :lol: )

I'm really not one for tears, but Ben can testify that I was bawling for Touga in the episode where he battles Utena for the last time. (Not because he's drawn pretty or anything like that, but the way he had changed over the entire series, and to see it culminate in that episode... ...:cry:)

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Gravitation

Full Metal Alchemist

Last Exile

Wolf's Rain

Barefoot Gen

Mai Hime

Peacemaker Kuogane (the last episode)

Chrno Krusade (again the last episode)

D.N. Angel

--and a few others.

I'm just a big crybaby :lol:

I'm really not one for tears, but Ben can testify that I was bawling for Touga in the episode where he battles Utena for the last time.

Grave of the Fireflies (at the end)

Now and Then, Here and There (don't hate your baby speech)

Spirited Away (when the River Spirit remembers it's name, when Chihiro is "tested", and at the very end when she looks back)

Nausicaa. I'm a real sucker for Miyazaki's heroines, I guess. Nausicaa's capacity for self-sacrifice was just stunning.

Kiki's Delivery Service got me a bit choked up, too, first when she managed to go airborne again with the new broom through sheer willpower, second when everybody was chanting "ganbare!" and such while she was rescuing her friend.

FMA - both me and my hubby cried during episode (I believe) 25. We didn't watch FMA after that...it's just...SO sad, especially Elysia-chan.

Fushigi Yugi - The last episode with Nuriko. I have yet to see the very last few episodes of this series though.

Miyazaki movies get me choked up. Something about the music and the emotional scenes... Totoro, I have to fight to not cry, the scenes where May gets yelled at and runs off, and they're looking for her...gah!